What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Thanks that looks decent - wish listed it for now until it comes around on sale again. Didn't know about that website you linked either so thanks again!

You're welcome & you're welcome ;)
Not tried the online Pool Nation, but the offline is quite good.
Ranges from standard games of varying rule sets to trick shots.

Associate
Downloaded the Overwatch demo over the weekend, always thought I would despise the game as I tend to hate that sort of thing but actually really enjoyed it. So much so I'm buying this evening.

Associate
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, picked it up as it was cheap on Steam and never finished it on the 360. Ace to see it supports Ultrawide as well

Caporegime
Brutal Doom 64 V2.0 + other smaller mods.

Doom 2 with DHTP (Doom High-Resolution Texture Pack) along with Doom 4 weapons and items/creatures, etc.

Soldato
Downfall Redux - twisted sick little puppy of a game. Love it! Kind of a horror point and click adventure only you don't actually use the mouse, just the cursor keys. Brilliant casual game to wind down and play at the end of the evening...

Soldato
I've got a couple of days off work so I thought I'd try to complete Half Life 2 for the first time. I think I am near the end now, I'm outside the combine "nexus" which is suppressing something, with its "suppressor" (not really sure what is going on to be honest!)

Soldato
I'm trying to play Far Cry 3 but it just keeps crashing. I was starting to get into it as well :(. Googled it but most posts are from over a year ago and no real solution. Guess it might be something to do with windows 10..

Soldato
I'm trying to play Far Cry 3 but it just keeps crashing. I was starting to get into it as well :(. Googled it but most posts are from over a year ago and no real solution. Guess it might be something to do with windows 10..

Create a thread describing it, as myself and others may be able to help.

I'm playing Guild Wars 2 and Battlefield 2. I do have Star Wars: The Old Republic still installed, but depending on the road map that gets released to day, it will decide whether i continue playing the game or not.

Caporegime
On the Player Unknown's band wagon.

NotBag.Jpeg

Need to get a mic and team up with some people as it will add another element to the game, however thoroughly enjoying it at the moment. I only wish the map didn't shrink so often sometimes otherwise it feels like you just run against the clock all the time.

If I get a sec later I can re-install it on my Win 10 system at home.

Assume you've checked event logs?

Soldato
Thanks but I think i might have sorted it by running it in Windows 8 compatibility mode. I'll play it some more later today and hope it doesn't crash again.

Seems great so far, not sure why i have left it so long before playing. I think Farcry 2 put me off the series, but this is much better.

Soldato
Divinity original sin 2. It's as good as witcher 3 in my view although in a different way. Very little wrong with it and I'd recommend to anyone remotely interested in RPG type games. It takes a little getting to used, but after the first few hours it's difficult to put down.

Back
Top Bottom