What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Only been playing football manger for the last few months with a bit of assassins creed. Will be getting the new assassins creed, red dead 2 and new fallout on release so will have plenty to keep me going soon.

Soldato
Destiny 2. I bought the Legendary Edition and ive been hooked since release. Im light level 415 now and level 42. I played D1 on the PS4 a lot but i think D2 on the PC is so much better!

Caporegime
Was watching someone play Mass Effect 2 on Twitch yesterday so thought I must give it a whirl. I've not played them since the Xbox days of 720p30 so it will be nice to experience them at 1080p60. Textures showing their age now though. Come EA, do a flippin' remaster already.

Soldato
Was watching someone play Mass Effect 2 on Twitch yesterday so thought I must give it a whirl. I've not played them since the Xbox days of 720p30 so it will be nice to experience them at 1080p60. Textures showing their age now though. Come EA, do a flippin' remaster already.

To be fair, the textures weren't that great at the time!

Soldato
Yeah, I just had a quick look at Xbox 360 footage on YouTube and even though there are some that are decent enough, there are some horrendous ones that look like blocks of cubes, only just better than Minecraft. :D
Bioware have also had this wierd habit with the dragon age and mass effect games of doing close ups on really poor textures. You'll have a character in a cutscene who looks really good, with hires textures, but they'll stand him in front of a door that looks ike it's is from the 90s!

Soldato

I haven't tried any, but it looks like there are texture packs available on nexus mods.

Soldato
Hitman

So good to be back in Sapienza. Tremendous fun, loads of replayability in this. I even broke my rule and pre-ordered Hitman 2, it is so good. With the pre-order there is a new Sniper Assassin map, that is great fun.

Associate
I decided to give COD: Infinite Warfare single player a bash. It looks good and plays like COD. I do love COD single player games (I will only pay £10 max for it though - think I picked this up for a fiver on CD-Keys).

Back
Top Bottom