What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
Just testing out the ultimate HD mod for Doom 3 (BFG). If you're after a more traditional Doom experience in the Doom 3 setting, then try that. Surprisingly good.

The weapons sound great and feel considerably better.

Last edited:
Associate
Been playing Total War: Warhammer again recently after getting the Norsca DLC in the sale, reminded me how much I enjoyed it. Picked up number 2 in the sale too but not sure if i'll like that as much, the races and vortex mechanic aren't as appealing

Soldato
Be interesting to hear your thoughts, I’ve played it on release but didn’t enjoy it. From what I’ve heard a lot has changed since then and I’m really considering giving it another try.

ESO online has massively changed from initial game. With one tamriel update and subsequent updates feels massively different. So much content at this point of time, can play game however you like, solo RPG (so much content you can do solo, get into the lore etc), raids, dungeons etc.

Soldato
ESO online has massively changed from initial game. With one tamriel update and subsequent updates feels massively different. So much content at this point of time, can play game however you like, solo RPG (so much content you can do solo, get into the lore etc), raids, dungeons etc.

Cheers :)

I will give it a go then! Thought it was crap at launch but I’ve heard many say much has changed since then and it is a much better game now.

Soldato
I'm playing Dishonored 2 and its awesome. Playing on hard mode tho.. trying to do a stealth/low chaos run and its freaking hard. I might honestly just start killing now cos its too hard being the good guy.

Associate
Lemmings and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri :p

I'm playing Dishonored 2 and its awesome. Playing on hard mode tho.. trying to do a stealth/low chaos run and its freaking hard. I might honestly just start killing now cos its too hard being the good guy.

Great game, especially for the first play through. Never did get far managing to maintain low chaos personally either, but then it's a blast being bad even if you have to put up with being chewed out about it and your character becoming all cynical.

Soldato
Lemmings and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri :p

Great game, especially for the first play through. Never did get far managing to maintain low chaos personally either, but then it's a blast being bad even if you have to put up with being chewed out about it and your character becoming all cynical.

Yeah being a good guy is frustrating so i think im going to start killing now.

Associate
Age of Empires 2 HD, multiplayer. Still very active online community, it's fantastic. Also just installed the witcher 2, only played the 3rd (which was brilliant).

Permabanned
Right now? Nothing.

Other than occasionally replaying some older games I rarely touch anything new anymore, they all look like overpriced rubbish to me, a garbage fire would be too good for current AAA games.

Soldato
Doing another run through of Baldurs Gate, this time with the enhanced edition trilogy mod, after partaking of the Steam sale of the Siege of Dragonspear expansion the mod requires.

Back
Top Bottom