What PC games are you playing?

ne0

ne0

Associate
Playing AC:Odyssey atm, around 50% done so far but it is a bit boring, go there kill him and the story isn't helping either.

I think I'll just move on to Gears 5 or Doom 2016.

I quit playing AC: Origins for the same reason. Absolutely mind blowing graphics with everything pushed to the limits but it's just soooooo boring. I actually had Odyssey to play too but I gave up and uninstalled both. Decided I'm done with Ubisoft open world games for good now, just not worth the time.

Soldato
I quit playing AC: Origins for the same reason. Absolutely mind blowing graphics with everything pushed to the limits but it's just soooooo boring. I actually had Odyssey to play too but I gave up and uninstalled both. Decided I'm done with Ubisoft open world games for good now, just not worth the time.
Wow I loved both. Playing on console though.

Associate
Started playing Black Flag again recently, doubt I will play through the entire story again but I did miss going around as a pirate on foot and in my ship, I know that skull and bones keeps getting delayed but I hope it does not get cancelled, hopefully we get an update about it soon

Soldato
So I've replayed the original a few times but only played KOTOR II once in its original vanilla form.

Believe there's been quite a few mods floating around with extra content so what do people recommend? Quick look at Steam shows there was an official update in 2015 so game should be modern PC friendly.

EDIT: D'oh, so very quick look at workshop indicates there's The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification (TSLRCM) mode available, that the bad boy I want I imagine.

Soldato
I've just recently started the Walking Dead Saints and Sinners...I'm so impressed with this game it's unreal.

Graphically it's quite similar to the Telltale Games but in VR and the mechanics work so so well. It's absolutely satisfying to plunge a screwdriver into a walkers head and then have to yank the thing back out, chopping a walkers head clean off, pulling off that perfect headshot with your pistol. The Rift S continues to justify itself now for me when I get great experiences like this.

Soldato
Struggling to find anything I want to give my time at the moment.

I installed MGS V: Phantom Pain, but I'm not feeling it. There's something making it feel a bit of a chore to play. The character movement and actions... I don't know if it's just an awkward interface or designed for consoles or controllers.

Or maybe I'm just gamed-out for the time being after going a bit ape with the Game Pass before Christmas and then spending many hours in RDR2 and Outward. Maybe I just need a break. Seems odd having nothing that is calling to me to engage with, though.

Associate
Just finished playing Ghostbusters remastered. Picked it up cheap over christmas. Don't expect any ground breaking gameplay but if you are a fan of the films well worth a punt if on sale. Plot is great, sound/ voice over is fantastic and some of the jokes actually made me laugh.

Soldato
Been out of gaming for a while, finished my PC and got a few older games to play though.

Fallout 4, just finished it but still playing.

Bought the Witcher 3 in the steam sale, getting on to that one soon.

Back
Top Bottom