What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Decided to try Fifa 20 on the PC. Missed the PS4 launch as 19 caused my life hell :D Was £19 and so far I am impressed, decent amount of players on the transfer market and have not had to wait for a game. Not a bad price for a quick go to game.

Associate
Far Cry 5 - a bit boring really, feels like Far Cry 2 again in some respects. But I am loving flying about in the helicopter shooting everything from high above.

I was mulling over Far Cry 5 in the current Ubisoft sale but decided to go for Far Cry New Dawn. It was Far Cry 5/New Dawn or Watch Dogs 2. I went with New Dawn, after looking at a few reviews. Hopefully it's not a dull affair lol.

Caporegime
I was mulling over Far Cry 5 in the current Ubisoft sale but decided to go for Far Cry New Dawn. It was Far Cry 5/New Dawn or Watch Dogs 2. I went with New Dawn, after looking at a few reviews. Hopefully it's not a dull affair lol.

I went for the pack that had both so I’m hoping New Dawn is a bit more interesting. Far Cry 5 has an unusual levelling system which I’m still getting to grips with. I wonder if they kept it for New Dawn as well.

Soldato
I'm playing Shadow Of War that I've had since it was released. 150GB download and the textures look really dated so I'm not sure what all that data holds, even the cut scenes look gash?

Game play is fine, so enjoying it so far. :)

Associate
Far Cry New Dawn - Nowhere near as good as Far Cry 3 which I quite enjoyed. Finding this pretty garbage to be honest and I doubt I'll finish it. Picked it up in the sale for 12 quid and I feel robbed so god knows how people felt that paid anywhere near full price.

Soldato
Been playing a bit more of Quake 2 RTX :) this morning. It really brings back some good memories :)

Quake 2 was one the main games that got me into PC gaming all them years ago (back in about 1997)

Soldato
Finished Act V of Kentucky Route Zero last night after starting it from the beginning again. It was a wonderfully weird experience, but it wasn't really the ending I'd hoped for. I guess that was always going to happen though given the style of game that it is. I first started playing it in 2013 when the Act I was released so it'll be weird to not have the thought of anticipating the next part any more.

Not sure what to start next on PC, I'm a little bit into Death Stranding on the PS4 though.

Back
Top Bottom