What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I got Among the sleep, from the Epic give away, what the deal with the Pedo bear at the start "Hey would like to play a game" "lets hide the pink elephant" "close your eyes and turn around", errmmmm no thanks

Associate
Did you manage to stick at Death Stranding? I gave up myself 11 hours in. I liked the setting and story but ultimately found the gameplay a bit lacking. Playing Days Gone now and really enjoying it so far.

Just completed this game. About 50hrs or so on it so far to complete the main game, could easily sink that into again on side quests etc.

Amazing game if you can stick with it. Needed a good 10 hours before I was hooked.

First game in years I have gotten anywhere near that amount of hours played.

Soldato
Just completed this game. About 50hrs or so on it so far to complete the main game, could easily sink that into again on side quests etc.

Amazing game if you can stick with it. Needed a good 10 hours before I was hooked.

First game in years I have gotten anywhere near that amount of hours played.
I really wanted to stick with it. I hate abandoning a game like that. It was the combat that was the final straw for me; getting spotted and quickly surrounded by 4 enemies, dying, then having to go look for all my gear - I just found that frustrating. A really poor display of patience on my part I'm sure but gaming time is limited...

Associate
I really wanted to stick with it. I hate abandoning a game like that. It was the combat that was the final straw for me; getting spotted and quickly surrounded by 4 enemies, dying, then having to go look for all my gear - I just found that frustrating. A really poor display of patience on my part I'm sure but gaming time is limited...

Yes this was frustrating to begin with but easy enough to master. Later in the game you end up unlocking weapons etc so worth a re-visit should you ever find yourself stuck for a game to play.

Associate
Dragon Age: Inquisition

It's quite the graphical leap since completing DA:O. I decided to play this one with a controller and it's handling beautifully. They clearly took time with their controller support. The character creator definitely needed some mods to be installed mind you.

I couldn't bring myself to play through DA:2 again so I skipped it.

Soldato
Disciples: Liberation. A pretty good game if you liked Kings bounty series, more so the original one, not number two, this is largely the same. Pretty hefty as well, looks to tick in at around 80 hours. Gameplay wise, runs pretty smooth, the dialogue and voice acting is cheesy, but it works for the game.

Soldato
Battletech, I bought it years ago and only just got around to it after talking with the future step father in law. It's absolutely epic, highly complex compared with others but really fun.

Soldato
Finally bought myself xbox live for 3 years and converted to Ultimate so i've a few new games to play through.

Currently playing Control and I'm really enjoying it, which makes a change :)

Associate
Just finished "Detroit: Become Human" and loved it. It was the most I've enjoyed a non-VR game in ages.

Highly recommended for anyone who likes Telltale Games and Life is Strange style narrative-driven games.

Back
Top Bottom