What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Destiny 2 and GT7. I'm raid ready on my hunter and pretty good online with gt7.

There does seem to be poor new offerings these days in regards to single player games. I think the developers and publishers are too invested in making millions on some kind of warzone or online pay to win micro transaction ****

Associate
Decided to try and play through Red Dead 2. I've always found it quite slow to get going, and every movement feels slow too.

I started a new game, and I'm kinda getting into it.....

Soldato
Just started up divinity original sin 2, never played it before, but heard its a good rpg, so looking forward to it !!

Loved it and would personally say it was a bit better than Witcher 3 for me.
If you enjoy it look out for the pathfinder series and by the time you done them, baldurs gate 3 will be finished

Soldato
Decided to try and play through Red Dead 2. I've always found it quite slow to get going, and every movement feels slow too.

I started a new game, and I'm kinda getting into it.....

I tried for the 2nd time the other week and I just dont like it. I know what you mean about slow going. I just think there is a type of game that I dont enjoy and this is it. I am also in a minority with Witcher 3 as I didnt like that either.

Currently playing World War Z Aftermath on Solo. It was a cheap key I picked up its typical popcorn fodder but the weapons are suitably meaty and its got me on the just another ten minutes turning into an hour.
Plus I reinstalled Battlestations Midway and Pacific to have a play at.

Associate
I tried for the 2nd time the other week and I just dont like it. I know what you mean about slow going. I just think there is a type of game that I dont enjoy and this is it. I am also in a minority with Witcher 3 as I didnt like that either.

Currently playing World War Z Aftermath on Solo. It was a cheap key I picked up its typical popcorn fodder but the weapons are suitably meaty and its got me on the just another ten minutes turning into an hour.
Plus I reinstalled Battlestations Midway and Pacific to have a play at.

Yeah I've given up on Red Dead now. Everything feels slow and laboured, and it feels overwhelming with all the different mechanics. I enjoy the Single player in GTA V much more.

Funnily enough I hated Witcher 3 too, don't like all the talking, and the controls feel weird, even at high frame rates it feels sluggish controlling your character.

Associate
Dyson Sphere program, Stellaris and Cyberpunk at the moment.
Got RDR2 on the list for the future once Cyberpunk is complete. Hope that Horizon Zero Dawn 2 comes to PC soon.

Soldato
Playing BF5 Multiplayer as I have never really put any hours into it and enjoying it now I have got used to the gun play.

I spent many years playing CSGO and feel that it has ruined my aim is other FPS games, as silly as that sounds.

Soldato
Still playing The Division 2 and although I have finished the game for the first time ever in any game I have upped the difficulty level to hard and am playing with other players which again is new to me and must say am enjoying the experience.

Soldato
Started Playing underail, love it so far, been in my library for some time. Been playing Elden Ring, about 80 hours, but just do not enjoy it tbh, may revist if I get the itch.

Soldato
Started playing Civ 6 as I got the base game free on the Epic Store. No idea what I’m doing, most of the time, but various YouTube videos help somewhat. Actually enjoying the confusion enough that I bought the Anthology add on pack from Epic.

Back
Top Bottom