What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Love the aesthetics of this and the aww cute factor, watched it being streamed for a bit but in the end decided against getting it, 5 hours is too short for me, I'm never overly keen on games that I can complete the same day that I buy them
I'm a bit on the fence whether to buy this one. As a cat owner the idea of playing as a moggy (albeit with a human perspective) is very appealing. However a couple of the review clips indicate there is a bit of platform jumping and dodging involved which is not particularly my forte. The weird post human robot setting which looks similar to Lower Hengsha in Deus Ex is a bit off putting too. Maybe I will wait for it to turn up in a sale.

Associate
Gave Prey ago after getting it for free on Epic, but it has been really hard to stay interested.
Except for the bits where you float about in your space suit, it feels really vanilla. Clunky movement and gun mechanics, walking simulator, crafting is just meh.

Anyone else find it a bit meh?

Associate
Tried Lost Ark, got to 450 gear level but i'm not enjoying it. No sense of exploration or immersion. Timers & fetch quests, spend more time travelling from one place to another and waiting around then actually doing anything. It's also not challenging in the slightest, pretty but vapid

Associate
Tried Lost Ark, got to 450 gear level but i'm not enjoying it. No sense of exploration or immersion. Timers & fetch quests, spend more time travelling from one place to another and waiting around then actually doing anything. It's also not challenging in the slightest, pretty but vapid

The difficulty certainly ramps up in the legion raids, unfortunately the real game doesn't start until Tier 3. Tier 1 and 2 are more introductory.

Soldato
Disco Elysium, been holding off on this since it came out and finally picked it up over the weekend, died once so far for failing a talk which has now got me quicksaving more than I was as it set me back 30 min or so. Really enjoying it so far and I'm enjoying growing the relationship with Kim.

I've ended up with a build where all the voices in my head are trying to take over and my necktie keeps pushing me to try doing drugs again.

Soldato
Troy: A Total War Saga.

Going through all the games that I have in my various libraries that I have never played. This week it's Troy: A Total War Saga, that I got free from Epic ages ago. It's actually pretty interesting so far, a lot more to learn that I thought.

Some things bug me, like how small weak provinces can support 5 or 6 full armies. While I can barely support 2.

Soldato
Still working my way through Dead Space 3 again but getting bored with it now so again bought The Witcher 3 GOTY and will be starting that later today. Also working my way through one of the COD games but again bored.

Caporegime
Still working my way through Dead Space 3 again but getting bored with it now so again bought The Witcher 3 GOTY and will be starting that later today. Also working my way through one of the COD games but again bored.
If you get bored so easily then Witcher 3 is going to be a killer for you, because it's one of the most long-ass games ever made with a crapton of lengthy (unnecessarily so, imo) dialogue and cut-scenes. Make sure to install the HD Reworked mod though as it makes it look like one of the most beautiful games I have ever seen https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/

Soldato
If you get bored so easily then Witcher 3 is going to be a killer for you, because it's one of the most long-ass games ever made with a crapton of lengthy (unnecessarily so, imo) dialogue and cut-scenes. Make sure to install the HD Reworked mod though as it makes it look like one of the most beautiful games I have ever seen https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/
I am only getting bored with Dead Space 3 as its my fourth playthrough and to be honest all COD games are boring but the one I have was in the sale and I had nothing else to play.
I have played The Witcher before but it generally is not my sort of game so everything was new to me but I did enjoy it. This time round I want to stick the best mods on it and perhaps explore a bit more.
So apart from the HD mod what else do you suggest?

Back
Top Bottom