What PC games are you playing?

Permabanned
Can happily report The Callisto Protocol doesn't suffer from the micro stutters that Dead Space has! I have a clean install of Windows 10 with the latest BIOS and drivers, only DS and TCP installed, and only DS micro stutters when entering new big areas every now and again - but never happens during combat/general gameplay, just merely going through a door/down a stairs every so often... TCP however is flawless - I'd heard it did the same issues, and when panning the camera - not for me on whatever the latest steam version with the DLC is :)

I have MSI Afterburner/Riva turned off, dunno if that makes any difference but thought I'd try it - made no difference to DS unlike what people claim online. But have left it off anyway.

HIGHLY recommend both games!

Last edited:
Soldato
Been getting into Simcity 4, don't recall playing this back in the day although I always loved the others, particularly SC2K.

Mixed with a bit of Halo Infinite, played it on Series X originally and was decent but so much better with keyboard and mouse on PC.

Associate
Battlefield 5 4096x2160 Ultra, 65inch OLED 120Hz

bqme5bV.jpeg

MDCvMIJ.jpg

Caporegime
Trying out The Outer Worlds.

So far, I've found it to be very enjoyable. I've only played about an hour,
but I've been impressed by the vibrant and colourful game world.
Looks like a lot of work has gone into this, and it runs very well on my system.

Edit: I should also add that so far, this is quite easily the best looking example of FSR I've seen.
Before now, I haven't really been impressed with it, though I've only seen it running in a few titles.

Last edited:
Soldato
Trying out The Outer Worlds.

So far, I've found it to be very enjoyable. I've only played about an hour,
but I've been impressed by the vibrant and colourful game world.
Looks like a lot of work has gone into this, and it runs very well on my system.

played that quite a while ago on gamepass, it was enjoyable but as soon as i got some decent weapons it was like easy mode and sucked the enjoyment out of it :(

playing hell divers 2 a lot and the old battle forge that is now skylords reborn and a bit of monster hunter rise.

they have the blessing of EA as long as they never make a profit :)

Last edited:
Soldato
been playing a bit of starfleet command 2 orion pirates with dad over the lan as well, that game is so good when playing against another player :)

i love my bcf :)

xNDW9Ok.jpg

i took down drednaughts from all races with that in league matches SL and then later GZ, gpf-yrkoon :)

Last edited:
Associate
RDR2.... Still a bit Meh

Myself and the lad have installed Apex legends to have a bit of a crack different from Fortnite.

Finding it a real challenge! Regularly having our backsides handed to us without not even seeing any other players, feels like a huge step up from Fortnite. Hoping my Son will stick with it, we/I get hijacked by half his school class each time we play Fortnite and it's not quite the same being the only adult in a squad of 10yr olds :D

Last edited:
Soldato
At the moment I'm really struggling with gaming. Played games all my life, but at the moment I feel like I'm in a bit of a major slump with things. Can't seem to find anything that's really hooking me, and I'm not sure if that's just because games don't really do that these days because they're just not the same, or if it's just me!

Caporegime
Finally got round to starting Mass Effect Andromeda. Having some right trouble getting the HDR going though, HDR10+ turns oranges into red and the Dolby Vision has no effect at all.

Back
Top Bottom