What PC games are you playing?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
What's the playtime like? I've not played the original. Demo for this remake was good.
The setting and art are quite my thing so I feel this would be a good play for me as long as it's not too long or has a million endings.

I do not recall and exact number but it was a nice amount.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got final fantasy 7 remake a few days ago and enjoying it so far. Its my first FF game and its made me want to check out more in the series.
I need to learn the combat and upgrade mechanics more as I tend to just hit attack until I get to use an ability or spell and then use it. Rinse and repeat. Feels like there is probably a lot more to the system that I am missing and different builds using the materia etc. Although saying that, I am finding it pretty easy so far and have like a million potions built up as I never use them.

Don
Currently.... The Division 2 (Yep I'm still a sucker for this game playing with mates), also currently playing Humankind... love a good strategy game. I'm also looking at playing something else but I'm not sure what at the moment.

Stelly

Soldato
dead space 3 about 40% in what a game and a long game too by the looks of it.
to each their own but the 1st game was the best out of the trilogy imo. (i still need to finish number 2 now i think about it)

i am mostly playing fortnite with my lad, then horizon zero dawn and a bit of deep rock galactic. thinking of starting monster hunter world with some friends

Last edited:
Associate
to each their own but the 1st game was the best out of the trilogy imo. (i still need to finish number 2 now i think about it)

i am mostly playing fortnite with my lad, then horizon zero dawn and a bit of deep rock galactic. thinking of starting monster hunter world with some friends

Also need to finish Dead Space 2. I got into the chapel/church place and just haven't been back to it.

Currently Horizon: Forbidden West and Helldivers 2 with a bit of Assetto Corsa, WRC, and DCS for my sim needs.

Horizon is alright. The side stuff is dull so I haven't bothered with any of that. The story is decent enough, but it's not as compelling as I found the first game. It's a 'fine out of 10' kind of game. Very pretty vistas though. The world building and environments carry it.

Helldivers is fantastic. The most fun I've had with a new release in ages.

Soldato
Far cry 4 again.
Not quite as good as 2 or 3 (perfection), but certainly worth another playthrough, and am enjoying it very much.
In fact I'm spending most gaming time on older titles now as they just seem a lot better written and produced, and it makes me wonder why I spent so much on the hardware I have just for some fancy visuals :confused:

Associate
BF 2042, BF5, Dragon's Dogma2 (not got very far) & ESO anniversary event is taking up most of my gametime. Need to try and get into Last Epoch as not played it since release week

Soldato
Playing Symphony of war the nephilim saga. Great game for the price you can get it for. Will admit do not massively care for pixel art and the whole nostalgia around it, but this game has been a blast and having lots of fun. One of those games that has two levels, you will skate by without full on min-maxing at lower - medium difficulties, but after that, will really need to know the mechanics.

Back
Top Bottom