What Retro Games Are You Currently Playing?

Soldato
Beneath a Steel Sky.

I must have picked this up every 5 years or so since about 2001, but have never finished it. I've now gotten approx as far as I remember ever getting before (jukebox), so plan to push through and finish it.

Only had to refer to a walkthrough once so far :D
I finished it, and realised I had actually finished it before as I recognised the end :D.

Good game though. On to Sam & Max next.

Last edited:
Soldato
Beneath a Steel Sky.

I must have picked this up every 5 years or so since about 2001, but have never finished it. I've now gotten approx as far as I remember ever getting before (jukebox), so plan to push through and finish it.

Only had to refer to a walkthrough once so far :D
I recently did the same with Shadow of the Comet…so many nostalgic memories but good grief the controls were clunky even for the time!

Last edited:
Soldato
Anywhere to buy N64 front cart stickers?

Over 15 years ago I purchased a copy of Snowboard Kids 2 and it came with an inkjet printed sticker on the front, which didn't bother me at the time.

A few years ago I dug out my N64 and was curious if it was fake with the sticker. Took it apart and confirmed it was real. I went to peel away the inkjet printed sticker and found underneath the original sticker was torn.

I don't plan on selling it at all, as it's my N64 grail. But I would like it to have a nice front sticker.

It's the AUS version, and I've found a scan of the front sticker. However, I don't have a good enough printer or any sticker paper.

Is there a place out there that I can purchase them?

Soldato
Anywhere to buy N64 front cart stickers?

Over 15 years ago I purchased a copy of Snowboard Kids 2 and it came with an inkjet printed sticker on the front, which didn't bother me at the time.

A few years ago I dug out my N64 and was curious if it was fake with the sticker. Took it apart and confirmed it was real. I went to peel away the inkjet printed sticker and found underneath the original sticker was torn.

I don't plan on selling it at all, as it's my N64 grail. But I would like it to have a nice front sticker.

It's the AUS version, and I've found a scan of the front sticker. However, I don't have a good enough printer or any sticker paper.

Is there a place out there that I can purchase them?
Etsy shop does what you're after:

Soldato
When my brother is over we play 1995 WWF WrestleMania, on XP machine, and we always laugh like a bunch of stoners :D
This one - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_WrestleMania:_The_Arcade_Game

If so I love this game, one of the best fighting games made. Id spend hours on it with friends as a kid.
Going to the Warner Bros cinema with money from parents around 12 years old, then just going into the sweet shop then the small arcade and spending 3 hours playing WWF, Street fighter 2, Mortal Kombats and Terminator 2 :D
Parents would go to a cafe / pizza hut or something

How was the film? "...yeh, it was good" :D

Vue cinema has no life like the older Warner Bros did. There was a certain buzz back then, always busy people spending money, loud arcades. I cant remember the last time I went to the cinema and there would multiple groups of kids happily playing in arcades and sweet shops.
They're probably all at home on their gaming rigs with voip or on their iPads pros :( sad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom