what shortage would stir/rile you?

Soldato
beer and tobacco - better stop that **** :p

although no toilet paper and no chicken was getting a bit uncomfortable last year after all the panic buying

Man of Honour
I could get a bit antsy if Grey Goose vodka became elusive, but I’m not too proud to drink Smirnoff.
I’d be quite prepared to lean on my wife to drive us down to Ashford, Kent, (I detest driving), and take Le Shuttle to Calais, buy half a dozen bottles of Laurent-Perrier Champagne or possibly Armagnac and/or Calvados, have a late lunch or early dinner in Le Grand Bleu restaurant, right on the quay at Calais, then back to Angleterre.

Soldato
Most things are made of a variety of other things - that doesn't necessarily mean people want to purchase the base components and assemble them themselves.

Yeah, but there's "assembly" and then there's "wrapping a bit of bacon round a sausage"... It probably took longer to complain about the lack of premade pigs in blankets than it would to have "assembled" them :p

Soldato
Natural habitas/green belt land.

If you mean products/produce then anything.
Can live on the basics if needed or try something else /live without and with the way the world is headed it's what the vast majority will have to deal with while the super rich enjoy everything from thier ivory towers

None of which is helped by the idiotic consumerism society that's eating itself alive.

Back
Top Bottom