What to do about anonymous harassment

Soldato
Dowie's right, the prozzies must have gotten their details from somewhere, how about asking them how and when?

Not trying to be Sherlock here, but who do they know that:
- knows where they live,
- knows their mobile number,
- knows the name of their partner,
- has a link with Canada,
- has a grudge against them

Perhaps get a new mobile number and slowly give it out to certain people, when the abuse comes through on that line then they may have a likely suspect.

Go one step further and set up a sim card for each person you give your number out to. That way when phone 54 gets a random call, you'll know it was person Y.

Soldato
Go one step further and set up a sim card for each person you give your number out to. That way when phone 54 gets a random call, you'll know it was person Y.

There must be a way to do this electronically? Surely you can buy a number online and set a divert up with some kind of logging.

Associate
OP
I'm glad to see the majority of people are trying to get the prostitutes monies back :p

He wasn't that phased by the phone calls, not his girl is anxious as they are using her name/DOB/address and changing his number can't change this!

Caporegime
I've never heard them say that one I have to admit

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay' - Thats the original kilngon.

I prefer these ones though

One man can cut four thousand throats in a single night, if he is continually running.

Only a fool fights in a house that continues to burn.

A sharp knife is useless if the eye is unable to clearly see.

If winning is not important, why keep score?

Back
Top Bottom