What to get a man who has everything?

Soldato
Give him an experience rather than a gift/object.

This.

If someone is already in a position where they can buy whatever they want, don't even bother trying to give an object because if they wanted it, they would have bought it already.

I'd definitely go with some kind of experience you all could enjoy together. A lot more meaningful than some electronics.

Soldato
This.

If someone is already in a position where they can buy whatever they want, don't even bother trying to give an object because if they wanted it, they would have bought it already.

I'd definitely go with some kind of experience you all could enjoy together. A lot more meaningful than some electronics.

i would do that as well.

spend some time with him and remember the day and not the gift.

Soldato
I'm planning to pay all the course fees for my dad to do a degree at the open uni for his 60th next year. He never managed to finish his degree when he was young and always regretted it so it's the perfect present for him.

Not sure if your old man would be into that or not but it's an idea.

If all else fails but him a cheap boat. Boats=amazing

Associate
OP
people who say an experience day instead of a gift, it would probably be a better idea. However it cant be anything to do with alcohol, drugs. Hiring him a supercar for the day is a waste of time as he already has a db9. A ride in a hot air balloon with me and my sis could be a gooden or similar.

Associate
Getting him some grandchildren parents love them. If it not to tacky try a newspaper from the day he was born. Otherwise your going to hve to put some effort in to work out what his likes and dislikes are.

Back
Top Bottom