What TV do you game on ?

Soldato
I've got a 42in Panasonic G10 Plasma, it's very good, just wish it was another 8 inches bigger!

Dave

Same here, its a lovely set but i wish it was a 50'' one now, will have to wait and see what the sets are like in a couple years, and get some lovely staff discount again :cool:

Soldato
OP
I can't wait until tomorrow, my Panny 50" G20 will be delivered around about 1pm... My boss has one and he understands my urge to go home and play so is letting me off for the afternoon! At first he said only go home to sign for it, but then he was like "actually, just stay home, you owe me one!" WOOOOOT!

ags

Nothing quite as exciting as getting a new telly delivered.. At least for me ! :p

My boss was the same when i took delivery of my G10..

Soldato
OP
Panny 50 inch, I've got the TX-P50GT30 best investment I've made in a long time.

Nice!! Nice......

I was trying to wing one of these, but just couldn't get it past the missus. $1047 delivered, which included the Avatar 3d family pack.. BD disc and 2 set of bins.

Had to go with the cheapo LCD instead.. Which gave birth to this thread. :p

Caporegime
Nice!! Nice......

I was trying to wing one of these, but just couldn't get it past the missus. $1047 delivered, which included the Avatar 3d family pack.. BD disc and 2 set of bins.

Had to go with the cheapo LCD instead.. Which gave birth to this thread. :p

I wouldn't be able to get the current S20 prices agreed to by my gf, but when it popped up as a Deal of the Day for £480 with a 5 year warranty, I couldn't pass it up :D

Soldato
Woe you guys don't know how lucky you are... I have to run my 360 via my 19" PC Monitor. Not ideal but for me it does the job fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom