What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Started Glow the other night, watched first two episodes back to back, quite funny and I think I really have a thing for Alison Brie.

Also watched first episode of Ozark last night, very impressed, immensely strong start and hope the rest of the season is as good.

I am still waiting for you to come back with your thoughts on this now after the Manson interview.

Unfortunately it's a show the wife isn't into so only chance I get to watch is after the little one has gone to bed AND if we're not watching something else together (see above). I normally watch on my tablet before I go to sleep each night but been wiped out this week so haven't progressed yet.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Finished Final Space season 2, but something kept getting in my eye.

If you like Rick and Morty and the likes of Futurama its perfect for you.

Will also give a nod to a tv series called 'You' Its flown well under the radar but if you liked dexter you will love it, very dark and creative its so good netflix
bought the rights to the show and are doing season 2 atm.

Soldato
Started Halt and Catch Fire season 3 the other night, still enjoying it but it is starting to feel a bit derivative with the same plot ideas recycled from earlier seasons.

Also been rewatching the earlier Taskmaster seasons, it's brilliantly funny.

Soldato
Unfortunately it's a show the wife isn't into so only chance I get to watch is after the little one has gone to bed AND if we're not watching something else together (see above). I normally watch on my tablet before I go to sleep each night but been wiped out this week so haven't progressed yet.

No worries man. I don't want to make any comment about the show after the Manson interview until you have actually seen it!!!

Caporegime
Started Glow the other night, watched first two episodes back to back, quite funny and I think I really have a thing for Alison Brie.

Also watched first episode of Ozark last night, very impressed, immensely strong start and hope the rest of the season is as good.

Having a thing for Alison Brie is perfectly acceptable. Many of us do.

Soldato
Black Summer - intense!!

Minimal budget, but wow, the suspense etc, we were on the edge of our seats.

As it is a prequel to Z Nation, i found the ending a bit meh, would have been nice to get to the Stadium to find them all Zeds ie the world has gone poop, roll on S2 (maybe)

Soldato
Started Halt and Catch Fire season 3 the other night, still enjoying it but it is starting to feel a bit derivative with the same plot ideas recycled from earlier seasons.

Also been rewatching the earlier Taskmaster seasons, it's brilliantly funny.

HACF season 3 maybe the hardest to get through although viewed through the lens of season 4 it may start to make more sense. I urge you to complete the series. I hope you will find it was worth your time.

Personally I just started Living With Yourself on Netflix. Funny Paul Rudd vehicle. Nice short eps and tight writing. On ep 4 so far but this is an easy binge IMO.

Soldato
HACF season 3 maybe the hardest to get through although viewed through the lens of season 4 it may start to make more sense. I urge you to complete the series. I hope you will find it was worth your time.

Is that the Internet one, think its the last I watched as it was such a slog to get through which was a shame as first two seasons were great.

Soldato
Anyone tried 'Living With Yourself'? I generally really like Paul Rudd, so thought it might be worth a go, but also have quite a lot queued up at the moment!
Started it yesterday. If you time it right can probably do it in one sitting. It's dramady I guess but no super long exposition just gets going immediately and keeps up the pace certainly up to ep 4 anyway. I went to bed as it was late but really enjoyed it so far.

Associate
The last tv series i watched was Topboy, i found it to be very gripping and much like how it is in today London...maybe even the UK. Ofcourse somethings were exagerated. Look forward to the next season, whenever that will be!

Back
Top Bottom