What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Started Good Omens. I've not read the book, or any Neil Gaiman, but have read quite a lot of Discworld. Didn't much enjoy episode one. I think I find Tennant annoying - I've not watched his Dr Who, but I didn't much like Jessica Jones with him in either (not all his fault - it was boring as **** )
Giving up with Good Omens. It's rubbish. Halfway through episode 2 and I just don't like it.

Peaky S5, Vikings S5, or maybe something new next instead.

Soldato
Gave up mid way through S5 of Vikings, it's just got pathetically bad now. Ever since "that" major event last season, the quality has fallen off a cliff.

Ragnars death

Soldato
Watched the final season of Legion this past week. Excellent series, totally bizarre at times (if not most of the time) but brilliantly made and I felt quite invested in some of the characters. Glad it got a proper, planned ending rather than just being cancelled.

I'll probably try and drag my way through the last couple of episodes of Umbrella Academy tonight or tomorrow, then catch up on Preacher.

Man of Honour
Giving up with Good Omens. It's rubbish. Halfway through episode 2 and I just don't like it.

Peaky S5, Vikings S5, or maybe something new next instead.

Only good thing about Good Omens IMO is the back and forth between Tennant and Sheen - in hindsight a lot of the rest is meh - so unless you enjoy that aspect you aren't missing much.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Titans.... surprisingly I am finding this quite enjoyable. Very little superhero action going but when it does its quite brutal in the punisher style, maybe not as bad and brutal but good enough.

Just noticed that Blacklist series 7 has started so will keeping a look out for that.

Soldato
One more episode of Unbelievable to go, terrific acting all round and highly recommended. :)

Started this last night and I totally agree. It's really, really good. Even though it moves at a snails pace it's keeping me glued to the screen.

Gave up mid way through S5 of Vikings, it's just got pathetically bad now. Ever since "that" major event last season, the quality has fallen off a cliff.

You made it to Season 5, well done, I gave up after a couple of Episodes of Season 4. The first two seasons were excellent, then it slowly started sinking.

Back
Top Bottom