What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
You made it to Season 5, well done, I gave up after a couple of Episodes of Season 4. The first two seasons were excellent, then it slowly started sinking.

I'm hindsight I wasn't really enjoying S4 that much, I was just expecting it to get back to the great show it used to be. Unfortunately not :(

Soldato
Struggling through S2 of Mindhunter right now. It's not bad in any way but it just doesn't have it's hooks in me the same way that season 1 did. I can't put my finger on why. I'm on the episode where they just got told they have Manson. Maybe once those interviews start it might get me back into it properly.

Soldato
Finished the final ever episodes of two series this week.

Elementary -my wife's fave and a good dependable weekly fuse of quality tv Sherlock in New York with Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Lui. Seven series with 20 or so episodes each.

Preacher - four series of out and out madness as three friends (one with the power to command anyone and one a vampire go looking for God as he has gone missing - but not in any sort of religious way), pure brilliance in my opinion, will miss it!

Soldato
Grimm 8/10
Great show I wish they would bring it back so much more they could do, new creatures and stories they could do still loads they of fairy tails they did not touch, loads more they could do from Egyptian, Greek and roman myths creatures from other areas of the world. travel to other places like england, france.

One think I never understood about the show as after everything adelin did why nick never take revenge instead helped here or atleatst show the struggle of having to ignor everything because of his son

Soldato
Finally finished Z Nation - 7/10

3 Seasons with some very good episodes, then 2 seasons of Walking Dead (preachy and political) but wrapped it up without too many unanswered questions.

Left to watch:

Black Summer > S5 FTWD > S10 TWD - getting there!!!

Associate
Been watching a few lately, I'm on season 3 of preacher and also shooter. Watched breaking bad again before watching the film. Just finished top boy and the last season of peaky blinders.

Caporegime
Ah jeez,

I just watched Se1 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix.... I binged all of it in a row, which is rare for me.

I love it, so glad theres 3 more series there to Watch.

Its cliche AF but its brilliant, BBC did well! Historical drama done so well.

Soldato
started Bloodline after finishing Friday Night Lights as really taken with Kyle Chandler - it's good and well made and great cast still kinda pining for coach Taylor though

Watched the first season of Bloodline and it was superb but never carried on for some unknown reason. Should you get around to seasons 2/3, please update on your thoughts.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
We finished Pennyworth last night. I really enjoyed it, best thing to come out of DC since The Dark Knight Trilogy and Gotham.

Soldato
Struggling through S2 of Mindhunter right now. It's not bad in any way but it just doesn't have it's hooks in me the same way that season 1 did. I can't put my finger on why. I'm on the episode where they just got told they have Manson. Maybe once those interviews start it might get me back into it properly.

I am still waiting for you to come back with your thoughts on this now after the Manson interview.

Back
Top Bottom