What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Watching Marcella, slight twist on the standard detective drama in that the detective may have done it and her mental illness blanked it out.

Man of Honour
Having finished Travellers I've moved on to Halt and Catch Fire series 4. I absolutely loved the first three series and avoided watching this because I knew it was the last. I wanted to save it. So far it's not as good as the others but still thoroughly enjoyable and its great to catch up with the characters again.

Man of Honour
I'd prefer shorter TV drama's then all these over elongated American "bandwagon"box sets which are becoming a little tedious now.. I started watching "Altered Carbon" .. what a load of **** .. We gave up after the second episode .. couldn't even understand what the bloke was saying let alone what on earth was going on..

The only series I'm watching presently watching is the Walking Dead.. but even the current story line in that is dragging on a bit too long now.

Soldato
Bojack Horseman and The Good Place

BH is just superb. Fairly dark, and I like how it's got a series arc rather than just a reset after every episode, like most animated shows tend towards.

Not sure about Good Place yet (5/6 episodes in). It's alright, but I'm not convinced on it.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Bojack Horseman and The Good Place

BH is just superb. Fairly dark, and I like how it's got a series arc rather than just a reset after every episode, like most animated shows tend towards.

Not sure about Good Place yet (5/6 episodes in). It's alright, but I'm not convinced on it.

I would see out the whole season before finalising judgement ;)

Soldato
Finished the second season of Expanse a few days ago so I started Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency last night, couple of episodes on and I quite like it so far.

Soldato
Season 2 of the Santa Clarita Diet, bringing all the lols :D

Never heard of this until Netflix kept mithering me to watch it.

Its really funny, Drew B has aged very well.

Reminds me of the early the seasons of Desperate Housewives, music, characters, same company?

Binged S1, halfway through S2.

Back
Top Bottom