What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
after lots of failed Netflix series attempts finally got a good one...Godless, a slow burner but it set it up great for a really brilliant last 2 hour episode, fantastic.

Soldato
Finished Altered Carbon. No complaints, enjoyed it throughout. Good to see that sort of sci-fi in a premium series.

Will start Goliath S2 next. First was no classic, but it was good and BBT is always great.

after lots of failed Netflix series attempts finally got a good one...Godless, a slow burner but it set it up great for a really brilliant last 2 hour episode, fantastic.
Godless is great. Really liked that one

Soldato
recently re watched grimm & person of interest, even though the final few episodes of both were a bit rushed to fit in the "end" i had least had an ending, whereas so many series i start to watch get binned after 1-2 seasons :(.

unfortunately caught mention around here of Cobra Kai and had to give it a go, enjoyed it but crossing my fingers it gets a few seasons.

started to watch through lethal weapon, but Murtaugh and the family just put me off it, then found out their getting rid of riggs, so pretty glad i didn't get to involved.

Soldato
Mindhunter. Kept putting this off because I thought it looked rubbish. Well, I was completely wrong. Was bored yesterday with no World Cup matches so decided to give it a go. I was hooked after the first 5 minutes. Brilliant show, deals with dark subjects without getting morbid. Interesting characters that interact well. Worth watching, especially if you liked The Unabomber, this is better.

Soldato
I'm two episodes into Game of Thrones season 5.

It feels very much like a soap opera. Many scenes with poor quality chit chat that would be more at home in Emmerdale. I've thought similar in the previous couple of seasons and they eventually turned themselves around. I do think the programme suffers from showing too many characters per episode.

Soldato
Finished Goliath S2. It was pretty crap, on the whole. Got worse as the season went on. The antagonists were just ridiculous, and it was all just nonsense really. Disappointing after I really enjoyed S1 (which wasn't without its problems, but pulled it off ok).

Now watching GLOW s2. S1 was marvellous, and this one is great so far, after 4 episodes.

Soldato
Now watching GLOW s2. S1 was marvellous, and this one is great so far, after 4 episodes.
Glow S2 was fantastic. Only complaint is that it could have maybe benefited from being a little longer - an extra couple of episodes perhaps. Top quality TV.

Not sure what to watch next. Weighing up Handmaids Tale on C4, or Black Mirror, Stranger Things, a comedy series, or more Bojack horseman. Or something else.

Back
Top Bottom