What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Saw that when scrolling through Netflix but skipped over it I might give it a go!

I ended up watching the 2 seasons on Netflix within 2 weeks, it just kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next. It isn't the most groundbreaking story line but I found it really enjoyable watch and it can be quite brutal as well which was good. Overall I thought it was great and definitely recommend it.

Soldato
Started watching the US version of The Office. Only just started the 2nd season but pretty good so far. An American friend told me it was very cringey but in a good way but I think I'm just used to UK cringe comedy as so far it's fairly tame in that respect.

Soldato
Series 2 of preacher is even madder than the first!

I also watched the UK office for the first time in about 6 years or so. Forgot how brilliant it is. Also, I feel Mackenzie Crook is underappreciated in it.

Associate
Yellowstone and Sharp Objects continue in fine shape. Top quality shows both.

Watching Godless again. Just as good second time around.

Got to pimp Patriot again. Seriously, if you didn't see Season 1, do yourself a favour and watch it now. You will not be sorry. It's the best single Season of TV i've ever seen...and i've seen everything. If you're skeptical just take a look at the Reddit threads. Nobody has ever had a bad thing to say about it. It's universally adored by those who have seen it. Amazon have simply done a terrible job marketing it and more people deserve to see it. Especially with Season 2 due this year.

Associate
Got to pimp Patriot again. Seriously, if you didn't see Season 1, do yourself a favour and watch it now. You will not be sorry. It's the best single Season of TV i've ever seen...and i've seen everything. If you're skeptical just take a look at the Reddit threads. Nobody has ever had a bad thing to say about it. It's universally adored by those who have seen it. Amazon have simply done a terrible job marketing it and more people deserve to see it. Especially with Season 2 due this year.
Cannot agree more with this - I stumbled across it a few weeks ago, wish I had found it sooner! Some of the funniest TV scenes I've seen in years, with the perfect mix of 'dark humour' thrown in.

Associate
Cannot agree more with this - I stumbled across it a few weeks ago, wish I had found it sooner! Some of the funniest TV scenes I've seen in years, with the perfect mix of 'dark humour' thrown in.

I spend the whole time watching it grinning like an idiot. It's so satisfying to watch and endlessly entertaining. The speech where he deadpanned through a litany of piping technobabble had me falling about and clapping at the end. That alone deserved an Emmy!

Associate
I spend the whole time watching it grinning like an idiot. It's so satisfying to watch and endlessly entertaining. The speech where he deadpanned through a litany of piping technobabble had me falling about and clapping at the end. That alone deserved an Emmy!
The whole episode carrying that bloke around in the bag had me in stitches :D

Associate
The whole episode carrying that bloke around in the bag had me in stitches :D

OMG, i laugh out loud any time i even remember it. :D

Let's not forget one of the absolute highlights of the show. The lead Detective from the department of skirts and stockings. I can't take my eyes off her. Totally entrancing!

Associate
Started watching Castle Rock. So far i really like it. Lots of mystery and suspense. Many tie-ins and Easter Eggs from the Stephen King catalogue.

Soldato
Binged the first three episodes of Ash vs Evil Dead last night.

Quite enjoyed it. It certainly captures the manic gory horror and humour of the films. All the expected Sam Raimi touches are there, lots of references and call-backs to the films, and it's great to see Bruce Campbell in an extended role.

Back
Top Bottom