What TV shows are you currently watching

Finished it last night. What a brilliant ending

Yeah, as you say. Apple has absolutely smashed it with that.

It kind of helped explain his actions, as all the way through it was confusing why he was so erratic/reactive and it didn't fit with either someone who did it or was innocent

In other news, i meant to tell you. As someone who's watched Big Mouth, we're nearly at the end of season 2 as it's a great "eating tea show". But my wife keeps saying i'm like Coach Steve :(

Finished The Jetty last night.

Not to bad but the ending annoyed me.

The show seems to demonize all men but when it turns out she actually killed the girl, she blames a man who just killed himself. (admittedly, he was a murderer though)

I stay out of the threads until i've watched the latest episode or full show. I love TWD, no matter how many spin offs or how dire it gets at times - but yes, Daryl was good and Dead City was OK, but there's also a few other stuff of TWD universe:

Fear TWD
Tales of the Walking Dead
World Beyond
There's quite a few webisodes too that are good.
So Daryl Dixon is worth watching?

I watched Fear up to the time jump (IIRC, I remember some base and lorries lol) - might get back into that at some point (is it worth it)?

I just tend to read review scores (and maybe the odd non-spoiler review) and conclude if it's worth watching.

So Daryl Dixon is worth watching?

I watched Fear up to the time jump (IIRC, I remember some base and lorries lol) - might get back into that at some point (is it worth it)?

I just tend to read review scores (and maybe the odd non-spoiler review) and conclude if it's worth watching.
Fear really went downhill after the time jump and Morgan turned up. But it's zombies, so I watched it.

Daryl - one of the better spin offs.

Currently watching the most recent season of Criminal Minds: Evolution.

So weird seeing the BAU swearing and generally there being more violence/gore since moving from sanitized network channels.

Going to start Sunny on AppleTV after that.

Fear really went downhill after the time jump and Morgan turned up. But it's zombies, so I watched it.

Daryl - one of the better spin offs.
Thanks, I'm a massive zombie fan (going back to the good old days of Night and Dawn of the Dead!)

Will give Daryl a try as he was a great character anyway, nice to see they are protecting some of the assets.

I thought The English was really good! Shame it went under the radar.

Also watching Those about to die, the trailer did not sell this due to using a lot of the cgi scenes, which are rather ropey to say the least, other than that I'm rather enjoying it, upto ep5 so far.

Finished The Rig. Was decent without being anything spectacular. Few familiar faces in it from Game of Thrones.

One episode into Those About To Die. Hard to judge after just one episode but seems okay and will give it a chance.

Back
Top Bottom