What TV shows are you currently watching

I saw 2 episodes of Ripley last night. Rather good so far.

Based on the 1999 film 'The Talented Mr. Ripley'.

Edit: I've now seen all 8 episodes, and I thought it was very good indeed. I actually enjoyed it more as the story unfolded/progressed further.
Well, based on the brilliant book by Patricia Highsmith. Hopefully they will to bring the other books to the screen as Ripley is an interesting protagonist, but currently it looks like there is no plans in the works.

Watched Silo recently which I quite enjoyed and how onto the latest season of The Boys which I feel has been the weakest yet. The comic books are some of my all time favourites so a shame to see it going down hill but I guess these shows all have a limited life span

I’m halfway through Dark Matter on Apple+

I can’t quite make my mind up, it should be right up my street but I’m left a bit cold by it.

Just finished Parasite : the grey on netflix, Korean body snatcher monster kinda show.
Pretty decent overall and i'm enjoying quite a lot of korean stuff atm.

Just finished, Presumed Innocent, i was intending to make this last the week but here i'am on a school night having just watch 4 episode on the trot. well worth the watch! cant say i was completely sold on the finale but otherwise rather compelling!

Currently watching season one of The Six Million Dollar Man :D
Its a shame you'll miss out on going to school the next day and pretending to be Steve Austin with your mates with everyone doing slow motion arm moves and going "Chu-chu-chu-chu-chu....". Or maybe you still will as a xx year old bloke, I won't judge. :D

even though the series seem a bit repetitive, i decided to start watching Walking Dead from Season 10.. i stopped at the second or so episode as i thought it became a bit boring.. but since the show has finished, its eggs me that i didn't bother to finish it

Anyone watched WD Ones Who Live? Curious how it stacks up, think I'll be watching anyway as a massive WD fan.

Anyone watched WD Ones Who Live? Curious how it stacks up, think I'll be watching anyway as a massive WD fan.

How can you be a massive fan if you haven't watched this?

Deffo worth a watch, it's the Rick and Michonne story!

How can you be a massive fan if you haven't watched this?

Deffo worth a watch, it's the Rick and Michonne story!
Yeah, well we only recently got Sky back and had a lot on, also the (grown up) kids want to watch, so aligning time is difficult lol...but yeah, avoiding spoilers like anything!

Ok, so sounds good, assume the thread is full of spoilers...was just a bit concerned as I gather the other shows (Daryl Dixon and Dead City) seem a bit 'ok' judging by reviews and feedback...but I love me some Rick action.

Yeah, well we only recently got Sky back and had a lot on, also the (grown up) kids want to watch, so aligning time is difficult lol...but yeah, avoiding spoilers like anything!

Ok, so sounds good, assume the thread is full of spoilers...was just a bit concerned as I gather the other shows (Daryl Dixon and Dead City) seem a bit 'ok' judging by reviews and feedback...but I love me some Rick action.

I stay out of the threads until i've watched the latest episode or full show. I love TWD, no matter how many spin offs or how dire it gets at times - but yes, Daryl was good and Dead City was OK, but there's also a few other stuff of TWD universe:

Fear TWD
Tales of the Walking Dead
World Beyond
There's quite a few webisodes too that are good.

Back
Top Bottom