What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Just watched the 1st episode of 'Tin Star', available on C4 catchup. It starts with something I hate, but by the end that didn't matter at all. Can't wait for the next one.

And I'm still watching Snowfall weekly despite it being on iPlayer. I'm quite enjoying getting back into weekly entertainment fixes, but it's been increasingly hard to resist temptation as season 2 draws to a conclusion.

I've also managed not to fall out of interest (rather than love) with 'The First' on C4 yet. Didn't expect to find Penn compelling, but there's an air of unexploded bomb about him which keeps me engaged; as does a tale about the politics of spaceflight.
Tin Star was brilliant as was snowfall, but the first is a complete waste of time tbh, very poor.

Soldato
Finished Startup Season 3 and Final Space this week. Startup was OK, a bit disjointed and not as strong as the first two seasons but had a decent ending. Final Space was just fantastic, I liked everything about it, eagerly awaiting season 2 now.

Soldato
2 episodes into season 2 of Midnight Texas so far. It's been enjoyable enough and will keep watching as I like it but for some reason I haven't enjoyed it as much as Season 1, so far.

Also finished season 1 of Ozark and started season 2 yesterday. Absolutely love it.

Soldato
Finished Gotham S4. Enjoyed it a lot.

Not sure what to go for next. Will probably watch some movies and then pick. Ozark is getting a lot of love, so might try that. Stranger Things, Man in the High Castle, and lots of other things could be an option.

Associate
Finished Gotham S4. Enjoyed it a lot.

Not sure what to go for next. Will probably watch some movies and then pick. Ozark is getting a lot of love, so might try that. Stranger Things, Man in the High Castle, and lots of other things could be an option.
Ozark is brilliant as is Stranger Things, Man in the high castle was alright nothing special, first season was the best.
Snowfall is another cracking show.

Back
Top Bottom