What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Another Life (Netflix)

2/10, and that was just because it was nice to see Starbuck back, and some of the scenes are pretty.
The rest is utter, utter gash. A thousand plot holes, gaping issues with basic physics (consider it's a Sci Fi), the most annoying characters, predictable story lines, behaviours that make you cringe... I had to the watch the whole series just to draw a big line underneath that pile of **** and move on with my life.
Never before has a TV show enraged me so much.

Soldato
Are TV shows trying to be more like GOT now ?
Darker, more nudity ?

Started watching the first episode of pennyworth the other day few mins in I had a knock at the door, large group of guest inc my grandfather, we chatting away him with his tea 10 mins in and everything starts coming off on the screen.

Soldato
Are TV shows trying to be more like GOT now ?
Darker, more nudity ?

Started watching the first episode of pennyworth the other day few mins in I had a knock at the door, large group of guest inc my grandfather, we chatting away him with his tea 10 mins in and everything starts coming off on the screen.

I thought the same while watching Mindhunter s1 recently, there are a few sex scenes and a little gratuity that add nothing at all to the story, scene, characters. While not exactly unpleasant to watch, I could see no reason for them to be there.

Soldato
Just binge watched the whole of Love, Death and Robots. Thought it was brilliant, really different and some of the graphics are phenomenal. Some of the episodes could be made into full movies imo.

Associate
Handmaids tale series 3.
Back to form after a disappointing 2nd series. 9/10
The Americans series 2.
It's watchable but nothing remarkable. Really, some of the plotlines are so far fetched. How on earth would the kids not know their parents are KGB agents murdering people at a rate of knots. Lots more defy logic plotholes but it's an ok show 6/10.

Soldato
Soldato
Handmaids tale series 3.
Back to form after a disappointing 2nd series. 9/10

Missus decided next TV show to watch so started Handmaids Tale S3 last night. I really shouldn't enjoy it but find myself totally gripped by it.

Just binge watched the whole of Love, Death and Robots. Thought it was brilliant, really different and some of the graphics are phenomenal. Some of the episodes could be made into full movies imo.

I thought it ranged from utterly fantastic to "ok" from episode to episode, never bad though. The animation was stunning in parts though. CGI boobs are clearly the future :D

Back
Top Bottom