What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I’m enjoying Umbrella Academy, 4 episodes in a bit slow in parts but enjoyable. Not really sure they should be classed as “superheroes” though, not seen anything that super yet.

Man of Honour
I’m enjoying Umbrella Academy, 4 episodes in a bit slow in parts but enjoyable. Not really sure they should be classed as “superheroes” though, not seen anything that super yet.

Finished that a few weeks ago, it was decent. Will watch season 2.

Been watching voyager on and off again which then led me to orange is the new black which I am enjoying, weirdly.

Soldato
I'm about three episodes into The Alienist on Netflix. It's okay, but I haven't been blown away by it yet. The cast is good though, and I'm enjoying the Gangs of New York meets Ripper Street vibe, so I'll stick with it.

Associate
All I'm gonna say is: the dolphin scene! :D:D:D

ha ha ha ;) that made me smile, we started the boys, but have slowed down on it, maybe will pick it back up in the week,

we just binged Line of duty 4 seasons over 2 weeks, TOP Entertainment, looking forward to season 5 and 6!

the boss is on dexter! for someone that doesnt like horror etc, shes bloody enjoying it tooo much!

Soldato
I'm about three episodes into The Alienist on Netflix. It's okay, but I haven't been blown away by it yet. The cast is good though, and I'm enjoying the Gangs of New York meets Ripper Street vibe, so I'll stick with it.

Ended up watching all of this as the other half was into it, but I didn't rate it that highly at all. The frustrating thing is it had a lot going for it. Ultimately though, the pace is all over the shop, and there are far too many clichés and tropes. A missed opportunity.

Soldato
Finished the final season of The Americans last night, decent ending although it felt like they were in a hurry to wrap it all up in the final few episodes when they could have used the entire season to bring it to a close. Still, really enjoyed the whole thing and it stayed consistently good for the most part.

Think I'll do Umbrella Academy next.

Soldato
I finished watching Manifest the other day. It was good though had moments where i felt it dragged a little. It was also a long series and could perhaps have been shorted by a few episodes.

Heard Brassic is really funny so watched first episode but didn't find it all that amusing. Will give it another go though.

Need to seriously catch up on Ballers as I'm about 2 series behind I think !!

Associate
Just finished season 2 of Tin Star after a few days binge, loved it, think it was better than the first season and really cannot wait to the 3rd.
Tim Roth was superb in it, really enjoyed his performance and laughed out loud a few times at his comments and antics. Absolutely insane but a cracking character.
8.5/10

Back
Top Bottom