What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Suburra, finished Season 2 last night. The TV series builds up to the film of the same name. It's got me hooked, consistent throughout without any duff episodes so far.

Justified, onto season 5 now and for me, its ranking as one of my favourite series of all time. I just like the humour, characters, plot. Will be sad to finish.

Caporegime
Suburra, finished Season 2 last night. The TV series builds up to the film of the same name. It's got me hooked, consistent throughout without any duff episodes so far.

Justified, onto season 5 now and for me, its ranking as one of my favourite series of all time. I just like the humour, characters, plot. Will be sad to finish.
justified is class. really under rated show. the newer one is terrible though.

Associate
justified is class. really under rated show. the newer one is terrible though.
Agree! I think it's brilliant, coming to the end of the original seasons. Was debating finding the later version, but you've confirmed my fears. :(

I was skimming Amazon and trying to avoid spoilers but couldn't help noticing the poor reviews for the latest; looks like they ballsed up. Gutted.

Associate
Watched the second series of Blue Lights and have to admit I was a little disappointed. Didn't really live up to the heights of the first one.
Bugger. Yet to watch and it's a shame as the first series was particularly good.

I had wondered if this would be the case with series two, because one of the characters in series one really made the show.

Soldato
I've not played the game, but enjoyed Fallout and am looking forward to season 2.

How long though, between them invading the base and then finally coming in and declaring Max a hero. It seems like the battle happens, lots happens inc Max getting knocked unconscious, then an hour later everyone comes in?

Soldato
Started Fallout and Baby Reindeer last night, quite different but both very good starts.

Quick question for Fallout on Prime, the first episode only had an ad or two before it started with no ads in the middle, is that just to hook me in or are they all like that? (not watched prime since the ads came in apart from Sand Job)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom