What watch do you wear?

Soldato
wristshot_roomlighting.jpg

That is one beautiful watch. I lover the chunky two-tone face and clean simple design.

Soldato
Started off making good but budget watches and now some of their offerings are in the same price league as established watch makers such as Longines and Seiko and some watches coming close to Tudor prices.
I don't see any issue with that. Their quality is easily on par with Longines mid range models and most Seiko, who as much as I love have been besieged by quality control issues in their prospex range. Longines haven't been a premium brand for years. At one point they competed at the top tier and were then relegated to pushing out generic watches with bog standard movements.

Soldato
I don't see any issue with that. Their quality is easily on par with Longines mid range models and most Seiko, who as much as I love have been besieged by quality control issues in their prospex range. Longines haven't been a premium brand for years. At one point they competed at the top tier and were then relegated to pushing out generic watches with bog standard movements.

I disagree on longines. Really impressed with my hydroconquest. It's a cracking watch for the money. I think longines are making some of the best entry level luxury watches. I'd certainly buy another one.

Soldato
I disagree on longines. Really impressed with my hydroconquest. It's a cracking watch for the money. I think longines are making some of the best entry level luxury watches. I'd certainly buy another one.

It's only recently they have pulled their finger out and started making better quality pieces. I still believe CW is on par with their quality, aside from not having access to the same movements.

Last edited:
Soldato
Still loving my BB58. The size of it is just perfect. Can’t believe how well it keeps time. :D
+1. The power reserve is amazing as well.

It is a bit sacrilege but I keep looking at my watches and I am not sure I am feeling the love for the Speedy over the the BB58 (I know they're totally different)...

Back
Top Bottom