What watch do you wear?

Got it a few years ago. Made me brush up on my addition skills quite quick.
It also looks considerably nicer in person than it does in the picture.

pic1x117x702.jpg

http://www.01theone.com/product_category.asp?cid=117

Where did you buy it?

Try amazon; I've got the blue face one from there, they might have the black dial.

I've tried everywhere to be honest, it's a rare beast in black. Don't know if I want another one now but I'll probably try again later in the year when Birthdays and Christmas arrive.

I've been looking at the Nixon Rotolog and Black Dice cash watches but they are just fasion style watches rather than a nice automatic piece. Fair bit cheaper than the Tissot's though.

Wear this one most

Library pic doesn't really do it any justice, the facia is black for a start lol, will take a proper pic later.

accurist-sky-master-lcd-gents-watch.jpg

Also have a Pulsar kinetic which seems near indestructible, so handy for when doing DIY / work on car, and I also have a nice slim Seiko for wearing on nights out.

ive got 21 all together but these are my fav ones

this
Picture002-1.jpg

this
Picture007.jpg

this
Picture002.jpg

and this
protrek2.jpg

the main bulk are "G shocks" which i collect but i do have two expensive ones, a Seamaster that ive had for over 10 years and a nice oris divers. some people might think im stupid for having this many but i dont smoke or drink so this is my pleasure. i plan on getting more too :D

I've decided as my everyday watch, i'm going to get a gold casio......only £40 which isn't bad at all. My logic is that i'll be able to pull it off in casual wear and it's also different from my nice watch, don't see the point in having two 'similar look' watches.

Would have loved that green military one posted at the top of the page but i'm not a fan of the new revised version.

imagemagic.php

Tomorrow I am going to order 2 of these, one in silver for me and one in gold for my dad. For £75 each you can't go wrong, mate had one and it looked great.

23728869521eb2ae9a17oeb8.jpg

I've decided as my everyday watch, i'm going to get a gold casio......only £40 which isn't bad at all. My logic is that i'll be able to pull it off in casual wear and it's also different from my nice watch, don't see the point in having two 'similar look' watches.

Would have loved that green military one posted at the top of the page but i'm not a fan of the new revised version.

That's horrific! :eek:

imagemagic.php

Are you an 80's pimp? :p

Back
Top Bottom