What watch do you wear?

Why would anyone spend so much for a watch??? isn't it rude?:eek:

er, because I liked it :confused:

I spend a load more than that on hols each year and have nothing to show for them

My car has depreciated by more than that in 2 years

The watch makes much more sense than both the above

New watch has arrived:D Sorry for poor quality, taken on iPhone.

photoab5.jpg

I wear a Casio G-Shock Wave Ceptor GW1400, looks good, never needs a battery as it is solar powered , never needs setting or updating (radio)

Best watch I've ever had and I intend to wear it for the forseable future :)

I can't find any pictures of it, but its a Seiko Chronograph Titanium.

After having Titanium, I don't think I would ever go to using any other material, it is so light it is daft, still going strong after 5 years without a bettery change (couldn't afford a kinetic :( ) though the bezel is scratched to buggery...

If money was no object, I would buy a Breitling or a Tag..

I have a Rolex Submariner LV and by the end of this week I hope to add a GMT II with a "Coke" bezel to my little collection.
Daily wearer at the moment is a Tudor dating back to 1949.

Cheers, PeterT

Ill get ahold of a pic of an old rolex i inherited from my grandfather. He bought it for 50 quid, its not too nice looking but we had it restored and valued at around a grand. Not bad for an old watch.

Ill try to remember to get it tomorrow :)

This is what i wear daily... :p cheap and nasty but it also works as a compass which is useful when trying to work out where the sun will be when scouting out photography locations.

tissot.png

I did venture into the nice watch market briefly with a Breitling Hercules, but after having it for 7days it was gaining 3seconds/minute so i had to return it. :(

Last edited:
Ill get ahold of a pic of an old rolex i inherited from my grandfather. He bought it for 50 quid, its not too nice looking but we had it restored and valued at around a grand. Not bad for an old watch.

Ill try to remember to get it tomorrow :)

yep, be nice to see a pic

very few old Rolex watches are worth under a grand unless real tatty

Back
Top Bottom