What watch do you wear?

After a long weekend of pondering which watch to get I took the dive and got the C9 Harrison Auto :) Decided to send the C5 Malvern MK II back, although was a lovely watch too. If i'm honest the extra cash was hard to part with but well worth it after seeing it in the flesh. Think this one fits my wrist better as I do have slightly large wrists/hands. Really pleased with the purchase :)

Very very very nice. I've been umming and arrring for several weeks over this watch. I think I'll have to pull the trigger after seeing a second series of user owned images now. It really does look beautiful.

just put my name down for one of these bad boys*

Parmigiani Bugatti Type 372 "Super Sport". Designed to look like a transversal engine, and is mounted in 18 carat gold. Price: $259,000

55075839238891083337421.jpg

* i haven't really

Very very very nice. I've been umming and arrring for several weeks over this watch. I think I'll have to pull the trigger after seeing a second series of user owned images now. It really does look beautiful.

You won't regret it in the slightest :) I cannot emphasize how little justice the pictures do, the watch in the flesh is just stunning. Each time you glance at it you just smile :D do it!!!

I'll upload some better pictures tomorrow from a camera rather than phone when there's daylight.

Last edited:
people usually wear their watch on the hand that they least use i.e. if someone's right handed they wear it on their left. Tends to keep it out of danger as well.

It's not a rule and it's not weird to wear your watch on the right. It's simply personal preference. Most wear it on the left because it is their least dominant hand, which means it doesn't get in the way while writing etc. and is less likely to get damaged. Really irks me when people say it's "wrong" to wear a watch on the right.

Back
Top Bottom