What watch do you wear?

WP_001229.jpg

Just upgraded last week to this :)

Really enjoying it!

How much you pay? And where you buy it?

So he's left handed...I don't understand why can't he wear it on his left wrist though.

Personal preference, and the fact my left wrist bone is very prominent and to wear a watch on my left hand is very uncomfortable (especially when its warm and sticky out and with a largish dial) whereas on my right it isn't and is much more comfortable. Sometimes I do wear it on my left when I'm wearing a shirt and out, when its cold out I find the strap doesn't stick as much and doesn't really inter fear with my wrist bone. Just personal preference.

Last edited:
It's not a rule and it's not weird to wear your watch on the right. It's simply personal preference. Most wear it on the left because it is their least dominant hand, which means it doesn't get in the way while writing etc. and is less likely to get damaged. Really irks me when people say it's "wrong" to wear a watch on the right.

I am right handed and wear my watch on my right wrist, the reason is when I was young my dad broke his left wrist and had to wear his watch on his right wrist whilst it mended, I copied him (as kids do) and have kept it on that side ever since (oddly so has my dad).

Is creation watches a good site to buy from?

I remember a while back that a certain shop was mentioned for getting Seiko watches for cheaper then the high street shops in the UK, but at the risk of import tax. I figure this may be it?

Back
Top Bottom