What watch do you wear?

New watch has arrived:D Sorry for poor quality, taken on iPhone.

photoab5.jpg

I bet that looks ace on your wrist, which should be dangled aimlessly out the window of a big pimpin' Merc or whatever pimpwagon you lot think it's cool to roll in these days :p

yep, be nice to see a pic

very few old Rolex watches are worth under a grand unless real tatty

There aint anything posh about it at all though, its got a plain face, and the strap is like erm... hard to explain, kinda like elastic but gold metal.

been a number of years since ive had it out of the jewellery bag thingie its in.

might take back of it sometime soon to have a nosey :)

shame its at my mams now, my curiousity is getting to me :D

i remember it has a sweeping motion on the second hand, its not a ticker so i think thats a good sign lol. it holds sentimental value even though id never wear it is suppose! :)

definately try to get a photo of it up tomorrow rotty.

known my luck ill get told its a fakey haha

Say I wanted to spend £150 max on a watch...what sort of things would you reccomend? I don't like too much shinyness if I'm honest, although I'm willing to take suggestions.

As much as it's a tad tacky, I do like this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RUSSIAN-MILIT...oryZ3857QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ooh i've been looking at watches like these (Volmax Aviators) in the last few days... whilst asking a rather patient rotty endless questions :)

The main problem with them is that they're manual winding - meaning you have to wind it up yourself every day..

Just a small selection here folks;

This is my weekend watch.

l11061359ig3xl1.jpg

This also gets worn frequently during the week.

sdarwatmusfvb4.jpg

Cost an absoloute mint, as I say just a small selection but these are my favourites.

No photos I am at work

But Panerai 25, Breitling Chrono Avenger, SMP, Doxa T1000 pro and a seiko 000

Just traded Anonimo Millimetri and Panerai 177 and a fortis B42 chrono

oh just found a pic of the 25

251.jpg

i got that watch...!!

rotty why do perpetual watches need to be kept wound?

Rotty can I ask where I should be looking to purchase watches at better prices? You always seem to be able to get much better deals for your watches.

Iam after a Omega Speedmaster 3570.50.00 The average price is around £1.5k. What sort of price should I be looking to pay?

Just got this one to add to the collection, been trying to find it for ages

Citizen Eco-drive 300m Titanium Divers, nicknamed Ecozilla

diver1.jpg

diver2.jpg

diver3.jpg

its huge on my small wrists but i guess it could double up as a weapon if i ever get mugged :D

Rotty can I ask where I should be looking to purchase watches at better prices? You always seem to be able to get much better deals for your watches.

Iam after a Omega Speedmaster 3570.50.00 The average price is around £1.5k. What sort of price should I be looking to pay?

15-20% off, get some web prices and visit local dealers ( independent ones not part of a group ) if you are prepared to buy there and then they should match it

Back
Top Bottom