What watch do you wear?

I love how watch says its capable witholding 300m of water, question is... when will you dive to 300m ? :D

300m is in still water

here are the real meanings

Water resistant - Protected against rain and accidental water splashes.
3 bar/30 m Brief immersion in water, not suitable for swimming.
5 bar/50 m OK for shallow swimming, car washing.
10 bar/100 m OK for snorkling.
20 bar/200 m Diving with regular air tubes.

Modded one has sapphire glass and is depth tested to 250 metres as well as other checks to ensure smooth operation by the looks of it. I want blue C3 lume!

I see that, is that modded one i linked to the blue lume too, as per the picture? That was what attracted me to it! lol

Obviously i dont know/understand what the hell it means on the website, but it said blue so i assumed it was?

- CEM65001B dial modified with Superluminova BGW9 white, bright blue
- hands modified with Superluminova BGW9
- bezel zero point red, bright blue
Superluminova is characterized by a high luminosity (the first half hour strongly bright and then it drops, but ensures perfect readability while 8-10h). Lower picture of BGW9 compared with normal luminous matter. Each Clock is coated by hand two rounds every two hours, after which all things are purged with Rodico-paste the hands properly with Swiss Bergeon tool used to check all functions (if the hands move freely, date adjustment at 24 Clock ... ), which seals with Bergeon or Seiko-grease lubricated and pressure tested to 250m exhaustive. Made by an traditional Swiss manufacture.

Last edited:
I see that, is that modded one i linked to the blue lume too, as per the picture? That was what attracted me to it! lol

Obviously i dont know/understand what the hell it means on the website, but it said blue so i assumed it was?

They have some broken English but yeah that's it. Most of the cost will be down to the sapphire glass as well since they're not cheap by the looks of it.

Same I wear my Panerai every day, I don't really see the point in spending lots of money on something and then just lock it away and not use it.

I wear mine in rotation and usually don't wear my better watches to work as I go to the gym at lunch/after work. Therefore they are still in excellent condition, and for people who like to change watches regularly this can sometimes be important where resale is concerned.

I wear mine in rotation and usually don't wear my better watches to work as I go to the gym at lunch/after work. Therefore they are still in excellent condition, and for people who like to change watches regularly this can sometimes be important where resale is concerned.

Rotation of watches isn't the same as only wearing on special occasions / once in a blue moon.

Last edited:
Inspired by MRK and his Orient Mako, I ordered the Orient Ray to compare! My first watch in about 10+ years and feels weird to wear one!

P1010697.jpg

Back
Top Bottom