What watch do you wear?

I have a Tag (Quartz) Link Chronograph and I love it, primarily because it's got the best bracelet strap I've ever had. But I've always hankered for one of their Automatics especially with the glass back. I know there are better watches, but I like the way Tags look.

What do people think of this:

http://www.xetum.com/swiss-automatic-watch/stinson-brown-dial/

The brown face and side profile and the way the strap sits under the casing giving the floating on top look is what I really like.

The spec looks really good too.

46d665aef9a2c94f875be71459e8fa50.jpg

3096447756c0a0a61ada77801eadf447.jpg

Nobody told me about this bug!

Last edited:
Do it!
They look great with a leather strap and can't wait to put mine in one when it comes back!

That Xetum is really nice but I can't help but think it's overpriced for what it is and it's the uniqueness and design that's commanding that cash.

I got it for £104 inc next day del otherwise it would have been under £100, gone up to £112 last I looked though on Amazon. It's a bit chunkier than the Seiko 5 yeah but it's not overly large like some other divers watches, With the Nato strap it's a nicer fit as well and slims it down quite a bit as the bracelet is about 3mm thick.

Just bought a jaeger le coultre reverso as a present for my dad, should be arriving in next couple of days, excited and hoping in good order.

Back
Top Bottom