What watch do you wear?

They may be cheap but they aren't in form or function :)

None of these watches posted are bad quality or won't keep time...in fact, the Orient will probably keep better time...;)

but just save up and get that Omega dammit, buying a £100 watch here, £300 watch there, £50 metal strap here and £20 fabric strap there all adds up.

Plus, I want my prediction to come true :p

currently on my wrist
watchinbox.jpg

and my favorite (for special occasions)
e1877f034df04870965e821.jpg

None of these watches posted are bad quality or won't keep time...in fact, the Orient will probably keep better time...;)

but just save up and get that Omega dammit, buying a £100 watch here, £300 watch there, £50 metal strap here and £20 fabric strap there all adds up.

Plus, I want my prediction to come true :p

The saving has been underway for a while and I maintain what I said a while back that once I do get one I'll only wear that one but until then I'm happy to explore what else is out there because I can and it's fun :P

I've asked the Orient store to include a hand drawn picture of a dinosaur wearing a Batman mask in the special request box at checkout.

We'll see what happens!

This month I got an everyday smash watch:

4Dra8uO.jpeg

I have an omega and a baume et mercier that I am too scared to wear, so this is perfect for me.

I really like it- I changed the bracelet for a leather strap. It is a Vostock Amphibia. Steve Zissou wears one and my GF is Russian; it was meant to be!

I feel like treating myself in a month or so and getting a Tag. Any ideas for around the £2k mark? Not really sure what to look for, don't want anything overly chunky yet don't want something extremely skinny.

The modded Mako has been dispatched from Germany, didn't understand a word of the email they sent on the phone but web GMail translated it which was nice.

The old Mako has also sold this evening, it will be on its way to the new owner in the morning.

Times, they move fast :o

The modded Mako has been dispatched from Germany, didn't understand a word of the email they sent on the phone but web GMail translated it which was nice.
Was just going to say the same thing, The English was terrible, it actually said that mine has been delivered, but i took that to mean its actually be shipped, I only ordered this morning! lol

This month I got an everyday smash watch:

4Dra8uO.jpeg

I have an omega and a baume et mercier that I am too scared to wear, so this is perfect for me.

I really like it- I changed the bracelet for a leather strap. It is a Vostock Amphibia. Steve Zissou wears one and my GF is Russian; it was meant to be!

Here is one of my Ruskies, excellent value for money.

008-5_zps733e4355.jpg

Back
Top Bottom