What watch do you wear?

t91148851largekg2.jpg

where can you get these from?

A Panerai dealer or second hand, new from a dealer the are about £3500 sh about £2600 I traded it a couple on weeks back for a panerai 87

87a.jpg

These are discontinued but availalbe second hand for £3500 you can have this for £3500 if you want

That's nice - have you looked into getting adjusted by Rolex?

I haven't chap. It was serviced about 4 years ago IIRC (not under my ownership at the time, so I have no idea of the cost involved). Tbh I can only see it being worth a few hundred quid?, and it's quite charming in it's own way. Nothing against Rolex wearers, but those big gold and silver things don't do anything for me. This feels like a working mans Rolex (not that I'm a working mans type lol), all old and battered :D.

Edit: Here's the info some dudes on a Rolex forum kindly garnished me with (I provided lots of photos of the innards etc).

Brevet + Oyster Perpetual, Model: 6332, made in the 3rd quarter of 1954, original dial, 260 movement, 600 crown, tropic 12 crystals, p72 gasket, stainless steel, 2 ruby jewel, self winding. Very little of that means anything to me I do admit :D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom