What watch do you wear?

If I had £670 I'd be seriously tempted by this:

http://www.precisiontime.co.uk/hami...chronograph-automatic-gents-watch-p-3686.html

aviationchronoautoh7651gk2.jpg

I posted on a while back in another thread but here:
IMG_0752.JPG

Thats beautiful mate :) Best here by miles.

I'm wearing a lowly Hugo, for the best really as i am doing a lot of manual work on my houses which wrecks watches at the moment.

mysmallwatch.jpg

About 4 years old now and wasn't that expensive so not a bad deal I think! It's a seiko if you can't tell from the pic.

A stylish Seiko gents alarm chronograph watch. The stainless steel bracelet has a distinctive design which is complemented with a black dial which has bold roman numerals. Usefully, the watch is also 100m water resistant.
i226__SNA525P1.jpg

Currently wearing this for about 18 months:

Although i'd really like an Omega seamaster, i simply cannot afford nor justify the pricetag :(

Last edited:
This is the "Beast" that im wearing at the minute.

100_0558.jpg

I go through 3 or 4 watches per year, this one has lasted nearly 4 months and is showing no signs of being completely destroyed yet, usually the wife just picks me up a new one from the next sales when they are on so i always have a new one to put on when the last has fallen to bits.

My grandad left me a Doxa Orange faced diving watch in his will, little did i know that it was worth a fair bit and just wore it day to day....it lasted almost 3 months until i had managed to crack the screen after dropping a piece of machinery on it at work.

It went in the bin and i have never even thought about it until today...oh what a fool i am.

Back
Top Bottom