What watch do you wear?

Foot in mouth I say!
15% off the C11 Titanium Elite Chronometer is mighty tempting. Always liked the Bell & Ross style.

Edit*
NO. I will not. Plus, readng the CW forum I see many people who had to send their C11s back due to QC issues (off centre lug nuts/straps/bezel and out of COSC timings...). CBA with that hassle.

Longines <3

Last edited:
There was a christopher ward chrono in sales corner on tz earlier this week at £349. Costs me £315 to buy the 7750 movement which is in it! worth buying just to use the parts

I know, right?!

I'm in the process of trying to work out how to file my French taxes for 2012, which is IMPOSSIBLE! and also sobering lol hence no new watches.

*cries*

I don't think I would be able to buy an "expensive" quartz. I'm sure they're fantastic, and keep amazing time, but I just want something moving for my money! Like, you can pick up a Seamaster for like 5-750 if you go Quartz and the AT I was looking at, you can get for like 1k Quartz vs. like 2k+ for auto, but I couldn't do it. I'd have to go auto!

What are people's thoughts on pocket watch converts? Would you spend on one? I mean, I have seen a very nice 20s IWC pocket watch conversion.
Looks really smart, IMO, but would you shell out for a conversion?

I'm trying to upload a pic, but this **** machine is ****

E:

Beauty! This is likely to be about 400quid... so, would you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom