What watch do you wear?

bah, annoying thing abou tliving outside the UK is I can't get a decent watch on % finance. Seriously, with 24/36 month 0% finance deals there is no reason not to have an awesome watch. I want an Omega diver chrono. :(

Why would you spend £7k on a high street Rolex though? :p If it were a Rolex for me it would have to be a vintage piece, modern ones have lost their uniqueness of old.

Do you like my latest purchase? The hand-painted bezel is simply gorgeous *

9a7c4z.jpg

* this is clearly not true - the bezel has been removed :D. Next step hands and dial!

Has anyone here ever had a watch PVD coated, and if so how much did it cost you? I'm wanting to get my SKX PVD coated to make it a little different to my SMY, but have no idea where to go, or ideas of cost? Breaking down the watch isn't a problem!

Sort of stopped wearing all my watches over the last couple of years, not sure why. Asked for this for my birthday (early, but my parents won't be in the country on my birthday later in the month).

Was going to go black but black's boring. I think I've got the tide set up pretty well. Seems about right anyway. And I've found out what a lunitudal interval is! Every day's a school day.

file_zps41d9a5ba.jpg

I have Tudor on today.

I love wearing it, complete contrast to the omega

I love it. Do you have any callipers? If so, any chance you could measure the outside diameter of the crown and the diameter of the part the crown screws down on to. I finally got a crown for my tudor case and it is wrong! If you don't have calipers don't worry, I know someone on tz with one. (and I know yours is jumbo but if your thread is the same then the crown will be OK)

Back
Top Bottom