What watch do you wear?

I ordered an orange leather strap for my Skyhawk AT (Red-arrows). It will replace the original stainless steel strap. Only £9.99 on ebay, but if I like the colour, I think I will use it on another watch. Then get a Hirsch one (like below) for the Skyhawk.
http://www.hirschag.com/en/hirsch-bracelet-assortment/#/51

I also ordered an automatic from Amazon for 10 quid! It had a 4 5star reviews, and is an interesting skeleton design. It's looks quite nice and will do for daily wear when I fancy a change from my usual rotation :D

I ordered an orange leather strap for my Skyhawk AT (Red-arrows). It will replace the original stainless steel strap. Only £9.99 on ebay, but if I like the colour, I think I will use it on another watch. Then get a Hirsch one (like below) for the Skyhawk.
http://www.hirschag.com/en/hirsch-bracelet-assortment/#/51

I also ordered an automatic from Amazon for 10 quid! It had a 4 5star reviews, and is an interesting skeleton design. It's looks quite nice and will do for daily wear when I fancy a change from my usual rotation :D

That strap looks amazing, the navy colour I'm liking the look of, looks nicer than the navy Hirsch I got a while back. :eek:

Edit*
And it's waterproof!

Edit2*
Local jeweller has it in 20mm in blue and in stock so I'm gonna go over there after work and see what it's like.

Last edited:
Best looking watch "in the world" (said in Clarkson voice!).

It is nice but not for me. The orange bezel is too bright and would be too big for my puny wrist. Also I think Chronographs look like there is too much going on - keep it basic (I would actually prefer my SMP without the helium escape valve) 99.9% of people would never use it anyway.

I use the rotating bezel timer all the time (albeit not for diving!)

It is nice but not for me. The orange bezel is too bright and would be too big for my puny wrist.

The orange isn't as bright as some of the pictures suggest so you really do have to go and see one for yourself. Wrist size is of course a limiting factor with the 44.5mm watches and they do look very odd on small wrists.

Tried the Hirsch Carbon posted by Malt earlier in store this afternoon, they put it on the watch so I could decide if it suited or not which was nice of them but the woman took about 10 minutes to do it in the back room... Overly long to change a strap :p Anyway.. I like it, better than the Hirsch Osiris I had from before and this is waterproof.

hirsch_carbon_3.jpg

hirsch_carbon_1.jpg

e:
The pattern matches the car interior :D
hirsch_carbon_5.jpg

Last edited:
Is a very nice look for that watch!
Which store stocks them?
I never seem to find decent branded straps in high street shops?

It is indeed a unique look, glad I saw it posted!

I phoned up the local Goldsmiths as they were listed as an authorised dealer on the Hirsch website, you should check their website to see which stores are near you :)

Back
Top Bottom