What watch do you wear?

Do you have more than one?

Is that resistance slipping a little? :p

I know people do collect the squadron issued X-33s (because of the custom case-backs) but one's enough for me!

What I really lucked out on was the amount of paperwork I got with it (complete history), and with the original owner being Swiss it went back 'home' to Biel/Bienne for even minor stuff like a battery change.

My Parnis arrived today, it's my first mechanical watch so thought I'd test the waters first. Initials impressions are good given how cheap it was. The IWC Portuguese will have to wait a while.

FfViWuy.jpg

Just ordered a Parnis :) 1-2 weeks delivery, but from a reputable seller, so hopefully worth it!

Ordered two NATO straps as well, navy blue and red, and then red white and blue.

olv, How have you found the build quailty? I've read both good reports and bad.
Any idea on what movement it has?

The strap isn't great so I'll probably swap that at some point but the watch itself seems well made and solid, no obvious faults on the dial or wonky bits. Presumably if you held it next to a proper piece of kit the lack of finesse would be obvious but to me it seems good. I've no idea on the movement, it has lots of spiny bits inside that go round.

My Friday wear

5ad59fe0f5c511e2ad8422000a1fa8e9_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom