What watch do you wear?

Tried a Rolex Deepsea at the weekend, followed by a Breitling Super Avenger Seawolf. I'm seriously tempted by the Seawolf with a yellow dial. The Rolex was so nice; pretty much spot on for in terms of size for me. Hopefully next month I'll get the Breitling if I can sell my BR02-92.

there is a Rolex DSSD in mint condition, on another forum RRP £8050, selling for £6K

I am seriously tempted :cool:

There are some really nice watches in this thread!

My two (thoroughly abused!) daily wearers:

Seamaster.jpg

Yet another Omega Seamaster, just had this serviced and the pressure seals redone last year.

Speedmaster.jpg

And something a bit different, an Omega Speedmaster X-33

The Speedmaster is getting the more wrist time at the moment as it is my 'new' toy, just love the history of it (and the NASA links). This particular one started off life as the flight watch for a Swiss air force pilot.

588a40e8f4f711e2b10722000a1f98d4_7.jpg

Thought I'd wear the Master today. Not had a run out in a while as I've not been able to take the Tudor off!

It's when you haven't worn it in a while you notice the size difference!

Fro reference you have 38, 41, 45 there.

Oh, and I've changed the date on the Longines now too :p

And something a bit different, an Omega Speedmaster X-33

The Speedmaster is getting the more wrist time at the moment as it is my 'new' toy, just love the history of it (and the NASA links). This particular one started off life as the flight watch for a Swiss air force pilot.

Nice :)

I've been tempted by one of those for a while but will resist. :D

Nice :)

I've been tempted by one of those for a while but will resist. :D

I resisted for a long time to! It is a lot of money for a quartz watch (came close to pulling the trigger on a Moonwatch instead a couple of times for that very reason) but the history and the fact this exact model is on the ISS won out and I haven't had a single regret.

A little patience is required sourcing a complete set (especially with a gen2, hence why I had to widen my search overseas), but the spacesuit box was worth holding out for!

I resisted for a long time to! It is a lot of money for a quartz watch (came close to pulling the trigger on a Moonwatch instead a couple of times for that very reason) but the history and the fact this exact model is on the ISS won out and I haven't had a single regret.

A little patience is required sourcing a complete set (especially with a gen2, hence why I had to widen my search overseas), but the spacesuit box was worth holding out for!

Do you have more than one?

Back
Top Bottom