What watch do you wear?

So after much deliberation of whether to go for a Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean or Panerai Marina, i've decided with.....Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Diving Chrono:p Put a deposit down today, photos soon!

Sexy watch, my uncle has one of them and i always drool over it. Hoping he gives it to me for my bday next mth. Keep telling him he has far too many watches so give me a few :p

mrk - Mine is the 41mm as the 39mm I found it too small for my wrist. :)

I contacted Longines and they told me they don't do half links for the HC.
So now, I asked them for part-number L688126356 which is the Conquest half-link but fits correctly in the HC.

Will see what they reply.

AH thought it was the 39! Carry on then :p

hi
after a bit of advice. need to get a new strap for my Christopher Ward C4 as old one is badly worn. now a while ago I remember someone posting a pic of the Hirsch carbon strap which I liked. what shop would you recommend to buy this from and is It possible to fit/buy it with a butterfly clasp ??

which lookalike have you got hyburnate?

also is there any other brands that I should be looking at. I was looking to spend under £40 including the butterfly clasp. with herch Its working out £30 on top for the actual clasp

What do you think of this?

urwerk-ur-110-tth-01.jpg

I like when watchmakers design new ways of telling the time instead of the usual 2/3 hands.

Back
Top Bottom