What watch do you wear?

I like cheapies at the moment, I don't have the watch budget of most of yous.

Nothing wrong with cheapies!

You can find some great watches out there for little money! My cheapest automatic is less than 20 quid, and I have never spent more than £400 on a watch :D

I try to find things that are a bit different, or unusual. Still hunting about daily on ebay for some interesting old watches under £20 :)

My most expensive watch was around £80 and it was a gift :) I do like that Timex but I'm also in love with a Casio (I think) which is very basic too, however the Casio comes with date + day which I love.

Edit: SNK809K2

Last edited:
Cheapo one

s2j1.jpg

Genuine or fake (hence cheapo)?

Forgot I bought a couple of these off eBay a while back, ended up using them for battery storage, hah! Found some spare riser foam at work today though:

BoxCase.jpg

Now I am suffering from Déjà vu….. Don't you get bored of posting a picture of that watch over and over again? :p

Do you ever get bored of RSS feeding the forum? :p

Dont you both get bored of bickering like children??:p

Most ive ever spent on a watch is my Breitling, which i paid £2500 for about 10 yrs ago, Bloody expensive getting the battery changed on it every few yrs. But last xmas i bought a Casio Edifice watch for £350 iirc, usually wear that as my daily watch.

Now i got my eye on a delicious looking Tag Heur but the price of that is £6500:eek::p I will get it but i need to convince the missus first:p

Just no. I could never get used to a square watch - they just seem wrong.

Quite fancy one of these cheapies though. Just can't bring myself to spend large amounts on watches these days (thank goodness).

23kergw.jpg

If you can find one of them up for sale anywhere. I've been looking at that Sparrowhawk II with the intention of buying one at the endof the month but they seem to be the next best thing to the Loch Ness monster!

Dont you both get bored of bickering like children??:p

Most ive ever spent on a watch is my Breitling, which i paid £2500 for about 10 yrs ago, Bloody expensive getting the battery changed on it every few yrs. But last xmas i bought a Casio Edifice watch for £350 iirc, usually wear that as my daily watch.

Now i got my eye on a delicious looking Tag Heur but the price of that is £6500:eek::p I will get it but i need to convince the missus first:p
I'll bicker until the very end if I know my post has thread relevance, he needs to stop posting random garbage.

Anyway, a Tag at that price :o People were ready to throw the spears at the thought of 3k on a Monaco a while back, what one were you looking at?

Back
Top Bottom