What watch do you wear?

IMG_20100914_150302.jpg

what do you guys think of this watch?

http://www.thewatchhut.co.uk/Gents-Medicine-Man-Watch-DW0197.html

and what are thos watches called? they are like rectangle shape

woow! its water resistant to 30 metres !!! thats like good enough for scuba diving surely? and also it looks really cool, and its D&G so it practically comes with free tail

.. sorry for the sarcasm... look at proper watch makers though, will be far better quality, unless you actually care about the fact it's D&G,

Last edited:
Quick question, my C8 (auto) has began losing time, in the past couple of weeks I've woken up several times and it has not been running. Over a normal period of 6 hours or so it seems to lose around an hour. It's just over a year old if that makes a difference.

Is this something that a watch shop would be able to look fix? Or only something the original manufacturer should look at? Bit worried as it's my first watch which costed a reasonable sum. I was going to email christopher ward but good to get a second opinion from someone in the know from here :)

Quick question, my C8 (auto) has began losing time, in the past couple of weeks I've woken up several times and it has not been running. Over a normal period of 6 hours or so it seems to lose around an hour. It's just over a year old if that makes a difference.

Is this something that a watch shop would be able to look fix? Or only something the original manufacturer should look at? Bit worried as it's my first watch which costed a reasonable sum. I was going to email christopher ward but good to get a second opinion from someone in the know from here :)

i wouldnt take it to a watch shop tbh, if you've got concerns it's malfunctioning, emial CW and they will sort it out... and from the looks of things its malfunctioning really badly!.. CW has like a 6 or 5 year warranty on the movement, so just email them

woow! its water resistant to 30 metres !!! thats like good enough for scuba diving surely? and also it looks really cool, and its D&G so it practically comes with free tail

.. sorry for the sarcasm... look at proper watch makers though, will be far better quality, unless you actually care about the fact it's D&G,

I wear a D&G watch (few pages back)

Not for brand whoring in the slightest its just a nice watch (bit different to most normal ones)

Although i agree the one linked was TERRIBLE

Back
Top Bottom