What watch do you wear?

This is my watch (sorry for terrible pics taken with phone) The strap and colors are actually green but the picture makes then look almost yellow

Got it for my 21st a few years back and i love it.

Last edited:
Thinking of getting this, but it's not quite perfect so may wait until they release one that is. Visited their shop the other day and they're all very nicely made, but understand they're not to everyone's taste!

cylops-se-flat-stand-h.jpg

Does anyone have a tokyo flash pimp watch?
I've just been bought one as a gift yet can't get it set correctly?
Set the year to 2010, Month to 09 (sept) and the date to 02(2nd) yet the watch thinks its a tuesday ???

my watch. got it last year for my 21st, glad i got it as its increased in value by £700 since last year :D must be down to the price of gold! Unfortunately all i can find is a picture of the front love the glass backing where you can see all the movements will take some pictures when i get some time!
speed19573.jpg

Where can I get this from please?!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a tokyo flash pimp watch?
I've just been bought one as a gift yet can't get it set correctly?
Set the year to 2010, Month to 09 (sept) and the date to 02(2nd) yet the watch thinks its a tuesday ???

The watch only must allow you to set the date in the American Format of MM-DD-YY.

Try setting it 09-02-10

The way you are setting it is making the watch think its the 9th February, which was a Tuesday.

Not possible.
When you set you date, you set the year first which give you choice of 2004 to 2015 then when you enter that you get the choice of 01 to 12. When it comes to setting the day, it's on it own separate "screen" and give you the option of 1 to 30 as its set for september yet the day remains on 3 (1 = sunday, 2 = monday, 3 = tuesday and so on)

Found a good deal on this watch and fancied it for my birthday maybe, just wondered how watch experts on here rated these watches

well the specs look fairly amazing.. i shudder to think how much that set you back though....-- also i'm no expert btw :P--- EDIT- i was looking at another of their watches...-- i searched the movement and couldn't find anything, not that that means anything... the fact the watch maker makes the world record holding watch for water resistance says something, although i've never come across the maker before...

Last edited:
I seem to have the Tag Horn lately :confused:

Newest one, week old.

de608100b2f7614b872a4823f944e028.png

Simpler, less 'busy' Carrera automatic. About 3 weeks old.

a8e9313da16dcc71614aafda9702adb6.png

My 'every day' wearer - an Aquaracer something or other. About 6 months old I think.

588ae81e0f3411fd5daada9cb96b94b5.png

My normal scuba watch. Again about 6 months old.

f87dd9df507d1b6b410cb7f97ddc24cd.png

Original F1, god knows when I got this.

2fda73271ba04c6c141cd61ae7b001ae.png

Also have an Omega Seamaster & Rolex Submariner although not to hand.

Watches are cool - however I think I've just worked out why I'm skint.

Back
Top Bottom