What watch do you wear?

Anyone know what this watch is? Or something similar?
Sorry for the quality of pic, from youtube vid :)
watche.jpg

Here is what I wear religiously:
Omega Seamaster planet Ocean:
2333.jpg

Well my dear wife purchased a lovely Omega PO for me today, but got to wait for it to be delivered (only one they had in was the display model so getting one from stock) and then don't get it until my birthday :(

Finally allowed to wear it today :p

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/planet-ocean/22015100

I like the orange, but thought the bezel would be a little too much so settled on that one with the black bezel, but orange numbers and tip on the second hand.

Finally allowed to wear it today :p

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/planet-ocean/22015100

I like the orange, but thought the bezel would be a little too much so settled on that one with the black bezel, but orange numbers and tip on the second hand.

I have recently got a PO as well, but with Orange bezel. Its really not as "bling" as it looks in a lot of pictures. I took advantage of Beaverbrooks 25% off and 0% interest free credit to snap one of these up :)

Quick picture took the other day on my way to france:

I have recently got a PO as well, but with Orange bezel. Its really not as "bling" as it looks in a lot of pictures.

Oh I know it's not that bad, tried a few one, just thought the black bezel was more suited in the end, but still wanted the orange numbers :p

Oh I know it's not that bad, tried a few one, just thought the black bezel was more suited in the end, but still wanted the orange numbers :p

you can always grab an orange bezel as well and switch them out when you want.

I really like the all orange PO but wouldn't have it as my only watch (not a problem as I have about 10 watches in my rotation ;) - mostly ones I have assembled myself though)

I have 2 x Police watches, both very nice and heavy - i have a thing for heavy watches!
A Ben Sherman for work
Casio for in the gym

&

A Bench with a tan strap for when im wearing shoes etc that it will go with (does this statement make me a tart??)

I have a couple of Rotary Aquaspeeds for everyday use and still have the Accurist that I got for my 18th birthday.

For dress I have a Rado Diastar ( which I am tempted to flog tbh as I rarely wear it ) and I currently have my eye on a Casio Edifice for everyday wear.

I have a traditional Citizen Eco-Drive Watch:

citizen.jpg

Purchased this from that Auction web site some 6-7 years ago, for under £45 and it hasn't needed a service or anything done to it.

It's my only Watch and it's been the most reliable one I have owned.

Edit: I use this one every day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom