What watch do you wear?

Funny I should look at this thread. Glanced at my watch and I think the battery has gone... second hand is moving 5 seconds at a time in 5 second intervals :confused:

CWC G10 type (with battery hatch) as seen here http://www.cwcwatch.com/g10-watch-nondate.htm
Nice and simple.

Going to find cheap casio tomorrow, for use until I find out if the service warranty is still on with the G10.

I have a Nixon but find it slightly too chunky as in the height it sticks up off my wrist, it also loses time slightly which is annoying.

Are there any nice quality watches that don't lose time and preferably don't need batteries replaced every year that don't cost the earth?

I love the look of chronograph watches but always preferred digital for telling the time on.

Are there any nice quality watches that don't lose time and preferably don't need batteries replaced every year that don't cost the earth?

I love the look of chronograph watches but always preferred digital for telling the time on.

g-shock solar atomic range (can even get a chrono)

20101015-pj8rumgkwitibr9r4qgb1wh82s.jpg

Sorry to be a copycat, but I am so tempted to get this watch! I love some of the ones on the mrjoneswatches site, and they are a great price too.

Edit; Actually, is yours the Cyclops? I would want the metal strap on mine. I also love the Everyday Special and the New Decider.

Last edited:
Sorry to be a copycat, but I am so tempted to get this watch! I love some of the ones on the mrjoneswatches site, and they are a great price too.

Edit; Actually, is yours the Cyclops? I would want the metal strap on mine. I also love the Everyday Special and the New Decider.

Yeah it is the cyclops, I had it fitted with a two colour leather strap as I was not keen on the styling of the metal bracelet.

I am tempted to get the limited edition BPM as a second watch.

Last edited:
Anyone recall those (I think they were Casio) diver's watches in the catalog a good ten years ago? There were two IIRC, one was like 200m and the other 500m with the former having red and the other having a small bit of green.

I like the Casio Ediface range like the ECW-M300EDB-1AE

But the last casio solar powered dual display watch I had was rubbish, it turned off then I'd have to leave it in sunlight for a day then eventually the analogue time stopped syncing itself with the digital time, it was a cheapo one though, will the the more expensive ones be any better?

Or am I better up saving up for a nice Seiko which I have fancied for ages anyway, do these lose time at all?

I have a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Automatic as a going out watch.

3779.jpg

Using a Fossil Big Tick as an every day watch at the moment.

J5723_200.JPG

Its like 4-5 years old and rather battered , the display has gone of it , due to the extreme heat it was suffered to in Dubai.

Soon to be replaced by a Storm Pro Tek Limited Edition which i believe my gf got me for xmas.

I used to have a shed load of those Animal watches , but all the recent ones are pants

I do like the bulky Watches, I did have a Police Portland Reserve one, but the timekeeping was so bad (and the After Sales not really great) that I ended up sending it back, bringing me back to my one Citizen Watch.

It would gain around 15-25 minutes regularly.

Back
Top Bottom