I have the following.

2535.80.00.jpg

and

omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-james-bond-02.jpg

And I want this
311.30.42.30.99.001.jpg

And
L2.648.4.78.3.jpg

Yeah it is the cyclops, I had it fitted with a two colour leather strap as I was not keen on the styling of the metal bracelet.

I am tempted to get the limited edition BPM as a second watch.

Did you just e-mail when you ordered asking for a different strap? Was there a price difference?

The one and only.

illuminatorcasio.jpg

It's not an Illuminator, therefore it's pants! 9/10 still though for being so close to the mark.

That's exactly the 'cheap casio' I got this morning. It's cheapness is only bested by its awesome simplicity, in fact it even has a feature I'll most likely never use - the stopwatch. So even its simplicity is better than I actually need :p

Ah, the economically priced casio watch, they're like mora knives... cheap, does exactly what they need to and no more. They could almost be viewed as disposable.
Though I did like that Gshock with the solar power and auto time/date thing posted a while back; it didn't have the usual gshock barf factor appearance, but looked relatively restrained. If I was willing to spend a few quid on a better casio, the GW-M5600-1ER variant looked pretty good.

photodlu.jpg

Just bought the watch on the left for myself, the watch on the right is my old one, similar i know but i've wanted the one on the left for agesss. Is slightly different, bigger face and looks better.

Im not loaded this is my daily wear. Got it as a 21st birthday gift. Nice and light and its taken a beaten. I believe it was over £150 when I got it. pales in comparison to most of them in here but has real sentimental value.

IMAG0021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom